Sinomem

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 months ago #3545 by neontet
Replied by neontet on topic Re:Sinomem
Sinomem is up 3 cents at 58 cents. At long last, the institutions who took up placement shares at 62 cents in 2009 would be scowling less..... :laugh: Kevin Scully has a $1.00 target price, so the institutions could well have the last laugh. www.nextinsight.biz/content/view/2244/79/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3563 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Sinomem
Founder and MD is Dr Lan - a China-born who became a Singapore citizen. All the business operations are in China. Wonder if he is considering a dual listing too..... :laugh: The high target price by CIMB & Kevin Scully ... anyone agrees with the assumptions?

More
14 years 2 months ago #3675 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Sinomem
I think dual-listing is key to the stock price performance. The China companies which are in MBR space are doing much much better in terms of valuation. Sinomem is No.1 in China in business terms but the valuation is .... er, quite cheap.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #3995 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:Sinomem
Sinomem up 2 cents now to 50.5 cents with vol over 1 m shars. Dual listing in HK?

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #4021 by greenrookie
Replied by greenrookie on topic Re:Sinomem
I bought the stock at 50.5, the reason being the potential of the water business. The water business contribution to the group revenue has increased, and with a target of 40 by 2012, it seems that the company has potential for upside. Just a simple calculation, to reach 40 water deals from 12 by 2012, its an increase of 28 deals, an approximately 1 deal per month. The announcement of such deals should act as a catalst to drive prices up. I however, think the target might be just too optimistic. If there is no water deals announced in the next 6 months, then maybe there is a lot of hot air from the company then i will bailout from the company. The downside to this stock is that its downstream business, mainly through revenue generated by its subsidary reyphon and pharmesis, are not doing well. The CEO did mentioned about taking profits from these investments to invest in water business when the time is right in his annual report. by with these companies trading at less than 10 cents, and losing money, I doubt this can happen anytime soon.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #4023 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:Sinomem
I will be surprised if Sinomem doesnt do a dual listing.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds