Sinomem

More
14 years 5 months ago #2459 by explorers_23
Sinomem was created by explorers_23
Anyone has any comment on Sinomem... my personal view... seems like the current price of 0.575 is good to enter...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #2463 by musicwhiz
Replied by musicwhiz on topic Re:Sinomem
If you wish to discuss market price alone, then I have no further comments. How about looking at the business prospects, margins, balance sheet and cash flow generation ability of the Company instead?

More
14 years 5 months ago #2470 by explorers_23
Replied by explorers_23 on topic Re:Sinomem
nah... i am not good at looking through fundamentals... so probably just wanted to know if anyone else is looking at this stock... the entry price i set is basically just base on charting...

More
14 years 5 months ago #2476 by musicwhiz
Replied by musicwhiz on topic Re:Sinomem
But then fundamentals are what drives stock prices over the medium-term. The earnings and cash flow generation ability of a Company are key to whether it makes a good investment candidate. If one bases their buy/sell decisions solely on price action, then it\'s akin to speculation, which is a form of gambling.

More
14 years 5 months ago #2478 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:Sinomem
Sinomem achieved S$15 m net profit in 9M of last year, & is expected to hit S$20 m for the full year. With 501 m shares issued, the EPS is ard 4 c. based on current stock price of 57 c, the PE then translates into 14X, which is not exactly dirt cheap! Cashflow-wise, Sinomem had a good report for 9M, when it generated positive net cash from operating activities of S$21.3 million in 9M 2009, an improvement from the $3.1 million in 9M 2008. This was mainly due to higher profit and better working capital management.

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 3 months ago #3427 by neontet
Replied by neontet on topic Re:Sinomem
Had a quick read of its results. Quarterly, its profit rose in 2009, making Q4 the best at about $7 m. Will be looking out for Q1 soon. Stock price now at 52 cents - sorry to those institutions who took up 50 m new shares in 2009 at S$0.62. Rest of the crowd, the entry pt now is 16% lower at 52 c.

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds