OCEANUS - OVERSOLD NOW

More
14 years 4 months ago #2210 by winstorn
Surprising today almost all the counters are in positive except for a few counters which includes Oceanus. Take the opportunity to buy low now and most likely will hit higher than 0.47 before CNY. Take my words. Now Hong Fok is moving up slowly. Those with very high risk appetite can buy Golden agri for short punt. Must sell within few days for quick profit OR by latest friday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2211 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:OCEANUS - OVERSOLD NOW
ok brother, will take your Oceanus suggestion becos I see that your recommendation on ASL Marine was superb. Now it\'s $1.05 - and I didnt dare touch it at 90 cents :woohoo:

More
14 years 4 months ago #2212 by explorers_23
me still holding... bought at 0.395... sian leh... the water level keep getting higher... hopefully wont drown....

More
14 years 4 months ago #2213 by winstorn
Replied by winstorn on topic Re:OCEANUS - OVERSOLD NOW
Hi Dello, Not to worry. Many opportunties to go in again. Look at some counters that are still not moving yet. eg Kep Corp. I think the next play will be semp corp marine and kep corp once the interest dies down on current oil and gas related support counters. Once the oil prices hit around US$86.00 and above, time to go in and not wait until US$90.00.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2223 by wu_hcap
Replied by wu_hcap on topic Re:OCEANUS - OVERSOLD NOW
It will drop below 40 cents soon. However, it will pick up again but now surpass the previous high. OCBC is the 2nd brokage house to downgrade the counter. I believe it is hopeless in the mid term because that CEO tells you the story only, but no good result.

More
12 years 6 months ago #7505 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Re:OCEANUS - OVERSOLD NOW
Came across this old thread on Oceanus and reading it, my, I realise what a sharp plunge it has made since the time it was above 40 cents. Now at 10.3 cents, it's a reverse 4-bagger!!!

The stock is at all-time low (?) - certainly near 52-week low of 9.8 cents and the volume is huge today as it continues to sink.  Goes to show that businessmen can have grand plans but at the end of the day, cashflow is all-important. Oceanus was always short on free cash flow as Dr Ng chased his empire by issuing new shares.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds