Potential Candidates for Dual Listing

More
14 years 5 months ago #1950 by MacGyver
Let\'s put together a list of potential candidates for dual listing: China Hongxing I rated the possibly of them dual listing in Hong Kong as one of the highest given that they have a pool of comparables in Hong Kong trading at substantially higher valuation. Techcomp The management is based in Hong Kong. The operations are in Hong Kong and China and Singapore investors do not know how to value this stock. If the Company can deliver its 2009 profit, they would have the profit to list in HK and attract investors. Li Heng They have already announced plans to list in HK via a novel method, which was rejected by SGX Raffles Education Midas is already on its way. Raffles Education who has similar shareholders could be planning too Eu Yan Sang Eu Yan Sang biggest market is in Hong Kong and Chin. They can position themselves as a PRC domestic consumption play and command high PE valuations. Any more ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 5 months ago #1957 by neontet
Replied by neontet on topic Re:Potential Candidates for Dual Listing
A few S-Chips have peers listed in Hong Kong at more lofty valuations . Synear Food Holdings (13x FY10 P/E) is an example. Its F&B peers like Tingyi (322 HK) and Mengniu (2319 HK) are trading at 33.2x and 26.3x FY10 P/E respectively. China Hongxing (9.4x FY10 P/E) and China Eratat (4.3x FY10 P/E) also can pursue dual listing. Its peers like Li Ning (2331 HK) and Anta (2020 HK) are trading at 22.4x and 19.4x FY10 P/E respectively.

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 3 months ago #2520 by neontet
Still waiting for ....Synear, Hongxing, Eratat, Techcomp. I am sure a no. of companies are quietly doing their homework / paperwork, and there will be a spate of announcements of dual listing plans in the weeks to come. China Fishery is not the last!

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 days ago #3780 by neontet
Li Heng has posted a recovery in profits, but stock price is down half a cent! OMG. Better for them to try again for dual listing in HK.

More
14 years 2 days ago #3785 by Dongdaemun
China Sky Chem Fibre shld also go for dual listing in HK... Q1 revenue up 149%. Net profit RMB15 m versus loss of RMB58 m in Q1 of 09. China Sky and several other textile-related companies have indeed recovered. Now waiting for the stock prices to go up too for China Goaxian, Li Heng Chem Fibre, Hongwei Technolgoies, China Taisan...Who else? :)

More
14 years 1 day ago #3792 by Reader!
I am vested in the steel and coal supply chain manager Novo Group and it intends to dual list into HKSE. It earned US$10.1 million for 9M 10. I am also vested in China Merchants Holding Pacific (a toll road player in PRC). It is 82.4% owned by the PRC SOE China Merchants Group. But I doubt they will dual-list. They have been contented here for the past 6 years. I guess the fabric stocks are the ones which will dual-list.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds