Anwell Technologies

More
14 years 4 months ago #1928 by Morpheus
Replied by Morpheus on topic Re:Anwell Technologies
If you guys are keen, read this report on RBI Holdings (566 HK). Attached. This is a RTO and the company that is coming in, Apollo Solar claims to be the BEST in the world for thin film solar technology. A Chinese company claiming to be the best in an industry that the Amercians have been studying for donkey years --- I don\'t believe 1 percent of this BS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1929 by Morpheus
Replied by Morpheus on topic Re:Anwell Technologies
Opps.... I just realised you cannot attach a pdf file. I will send the report to NextInsight management. You can email them to ask for the report. :)

More
14 years 4 months ago #1940 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Anwell Technologies
Stock is strong, now at 71.5 cents, was 61.5 cents last week. Vol is big too. Maybe triggered by Copenhagen climate conference, which could intensify incentives and interest in green projects - including solar.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2137 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:Anwell Technologies
Positive! The chairman, Franky Fan, has bought 6 m shares at 64 cents thru a married deal. Franky has been buying in recent months, just ahead of Anwell\'s launch of mass production of solar modules. The purchases could be very positive signals that everything is going well and there is a booming business for Anwell.

More
14 years 1 month ago #3459 by jinraidx
Replied by jinraidx on topic Re:Anwell Technologies
Any one has views on this counter now? upcoming 40MW plant for thin film solar coming up. - highest eff 8+% vs norm of 5-6% for solar thin film - Largest optical disc replication device producer (dunno how they still can lose money) - also one of 4 producers of solar cell production machine in the world. - assuming US$1.8/watt, upcoming revenue addition will be current plus US216mil = HK$ 1500+ 800 = 2300 mil. firm traditionally relies on subsidy..like recent profit of HK145m due to 230m+ in subsidies for OLED? How about subsidies for solar venture? currently 200m cash, 539m debt, spent 500m in capex in 2009 on top of 390m of operating cashflow. This is vs 166m in capex in 2008. Going forward mgmt states subsidies will still be needed. I expect capex to stay high to ramp up 40mw to 120mw although not directly linear (ie not HK 500*3)but something around HK3-500m. With operating cashflow at hk3-400m, assuming rights get 254.639 shrs /5 * S$0.36 = S$18.3m or HK 90m +, I think firm still need to raise anywhere from hk 200m to 400m. Somehow its the best in everything but the results not showing it. The issue has been very persistent. Can anyone please help shed some light here? NAV stands at S$0.9016

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds