Best World

More
6 years 10 months ago #23857 by lotustpsll
Replied by lotustpsll on topic Best World
Let's try to value add in this forum so that we can become a better informed investors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #23862 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Best World
Share price has performed very well. Now, the business has to live up to expectations. One area that investors have not heard much about is how BW is targeting Middle East, India and Europe. These are massive markets and they will surely yield fantastic profits if BW can create a huge network of distributors as it has done in Taiwan & China.

www.nextinsight.net/story-archive-mainme...es-wellness-for-life

"Outside Asia, Best World's regional subsidiary in Dubai, set to be operational by the fourth quarter of this year, will serve as a springboard for its entry into Middle East, India and Europe."

More
6 years 9 months ago #23881 by Poh
Replied by Poh on topic Best World
Correction should pave the way for new heights.

8 June: $1.555
6 July: $1.32

Catalysts to look out for:

2Q results.
Opening of Tuas factory.

More
6 years 9 months ago #23889 by Poh
Replied by Poh on topic Best World
Nice to see best world recovering to $1.36.

I know of "good" companies that have seen strong share price uptrends -- plus insider selling. But not Best World. The share price has gone up a remarkable amount, yet Dora, Doreen & Ban Chin have not sold a single share. They could have taken a few million off the table .... but no, not a single ct. This is one of the strongest indications that Best World's best days still lie ahead. Lots of dividends to come, lots of capital gain for the stock.. U agree?

More
6 years 9 months ago #23908 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Best World
I think Best World's profit growth will be encouraging this year. However, in China this is a journey that requires immense amounts of energy but as soon as a certain momentum is achieved .....the profit growth will accelerate.

I think we can look out for evidence of that next year. 2018. Suddenly demand will explode – and BW has passed the tipping point.

More
6 years 8 months ago #23926 by lotustpsll
Replied by lotustpsll on topic Best World
Read in other forums that discussions on BW have degenerated into whether the group is engaging in illegal practice in China. Although it is good to identify potential operating risks but I sense it that it is the intention of certain quarters to push the price down for their own interests. I have mentioned before regulatory compliance of DS business model is absolutely a must and BW must ensure that this function is fully robust.

Am sure Dora and Doreen are fully aware of the importance of regulatory compliance and to imagine they are willing to risk it all in their current station of life – this is just not credible or logical analysis.

I hope BW will continue to deliver results that matter in a measured way – not just to focus and hit market share targets. Many corporate failures were due to such obsession with market share targets.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds