Best World

More
15 years 1 month ago #1070 by Tony Adams
Ya, their 4Q2008 was a mega disappointment. They made less than $1 million. Of course, they made provisions for $2.1 million in forex losses. But there is no excuse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #1076 by Gary Teh
Real question is where is their next growth driver???Anyone can help me there???

More
15 years 1 month ago #1181 by MacGyver
This company has no near term catalysts. China is a failure, Malaysia died, Indonesia cause them to lose all their forex. Is their brand name really as strong as they claim? Can anybody verify?

More
15 years 1 month ago #1196 by Gary Teh
I am still iffy on best world...it\'s in my radar screen all this while but I still can\'t buy their moat if any....

More
15 years 1 month ago #1202 by Bestworld
Many disappointments, especially their ability to close M&A. So far the only successful M&A is perhaps the purchasing of few product licenses in China. I doubts those licenses are generating any revenue or helping them to get the direct selling in China!

More
15 years 1 month ago #1208 by Tony Adams
If you meet the Executive Director, Ban Chin, I think you will be convinced. This man can explain the business model very well. Why not we request a small group meeting with the management. We are interested investors who are willing to go thru the lean times with the Company. Can Nextinsight do us this favour to pass our request to the management? Thanks in advance.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds