ISDN weekly chart potentially targeting at least 1.00 during december although daily chart abit frothy. Suspect this coming pullback will be shallow before the next upside rally. FOMO investors buying up against contra/traders profit taking/shortists. Simply Wall Street fair value from 1.66 now revised to 2.11 after 3rd quarters results all time high above CIMB expectations which has revised their existing target price from 0.85 to 1.00 even without taking the 2 hydro plant starting operations probably by end December which CIMB expounded they will revise their target price upwards again once ISDN release the operation status new. From my mkt source, potentially CIMB will revise their next target price by minimum 30% higher from 1.00. Huat to all LONGISTS.
It will be a big day when ISDN finally turns on the tap at its hydropower projects in Indonesia. Red tape and Covid measures have delayed them for a long time. The hydro commissoining will re-rate ISDN share price to above $1.00 probably
The Board of Directors (the “Board”) of ISDN wishes to inform the Company’s shareholders (the ‘‘Shareholders’’) and potential investors that, based on the latest available information and a preliminary review of the unaudited financial results, ....
the Group is expected to record an increase in profit after tax and/or net profit attributable to owners of the Company of more than 50% for the full year ended 31 December 2021, as compared to the profit after tax and/or net profit attributable to owners of the Company for the full year ended 31 December 2020, which was driven by continued strong growth from ISDN’s core industrial automation business.
ISDN delivers record revenue and profit to shareholders as growth continued in 2H2021
• ISDN delivered record revenues of S$440 million for FY2021 representing +22% growth for the year.
• Profits also reached new records, with profit attributable to shareholders up +68% for FY2021, and profit after tax up +74%.
• The Group is seeing continued multi-year growth prospects for industrial automation in all its key geographies and industries.
• ISDN continues to see good results from the strategic buildout of its advanced capabilities as Asia’s industrial technology roadmap evolves. The Group is recording solid customer growth in advanced solutions including systems and software.
• The Group would also like to propose a final dividend of 1.45 Singapore cents (equivalent to 8.35 Hong Kong cents) per share.
Still waiting for the good news of start of commercialisation of 2 more hydropower projects.
1st one, announced in Jan 2023, potentially adds 18% to ISDN's profit (pro-forma basis).
2 more projects should add +40% in aggregate. So this is a big catalyst.
Stock action looks positive in recent weeks. Hope can gain strength to rise beyond 58 cents.