What do u say is the best-best bargain?

• CT
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #171 by CT
awong, thanks for yr stock idea. In the textile industry, what are your best 3 picks?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #173 by awong
Hint hint and I think you know me well enough to know what they are: 1. The largest nylon guy in PRC. 2. The 1st to do PMP. 3. The 2nd largest nylon guy. But my take to any investor is still to watch for any signs of slowdown. These textile companies are depending on domestic as the export side gets whacked. But don\'t just think of clothing as their bread and butter, just about everything uses chemical fibres and synthetic leathers. The ket thing is: where is the competitve edge? What makes them different from just any manufacturer?

• CT
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #175 by CT
actually, am not sure but my guess is they are Sino Techfibre and China Sky. is the third one Li Heng? For the benefit of readers, can u confirm that?
Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by CT.

More
15 years 8 months ago #177 by awong
Yes but it is the other way around. LH is now the biggest.

More
15 years 8 months ago #180 by des_khor
Just pick up Cacola just now for 50 lots ! Hoping for another record breaking qtr result ! Cheeeer.....

More
15 years 8 months ago #191 by Mel
SINGAPORE, 11 August 2008 – Cacola Furniture International Limited, an integrated lifestyle furniture designer and manufacturer in the PRC, posted a 42% leap in net profit to RMB85.5 million, or 24.8 RMB cents per share, on a 35% growth in revenue to RMB368.5 million for the six months ended 30 June 2008 (“1H2008”). Strong panel furniture and sofa sales led the growth, accounting for an aggregate 84% of overall top-line increase. Amazing! Low PE stock now becomes even more attractive.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds