What do u say is the best-best bargain?

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #1432 by Morpheus
I am buying 5 lots of almost every REIT and leaving it there for the next 36 months. I am compensated for my opportunity with relatively high yields and I believe 3-4 of them will double in share prices. Of course, avoiding those Saizhen, MacArthurcook type of REITs. Cheers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 week ago #1445 by sean.ng
please go ahead and buy as much as you can, as long as you have sufficient to buffer you through. I am keeping some cash to brave through this recession lest i am the next one to join the jobless figure. :laugh:

More
15 years 1 day ago #1527 by shuishui
sinotel or D3W look e best to b nw til e point of +50% more of their NAV.........nw is tradin at a deep deep discounted price..........check out their 1st Q profit n loss result 2dae........tatz wat i kol a gd n best bargain company investment til date.........little shiny penny stock groomin n polishin to b e nex little blue chip....................jus my 6cent worth.

More
14 years 11 months ago #1615 by shuishui
for e nex 2Q shoould b sino techfibre due to their PMP rollin out e latest art design on fibre related stuffs..........btw their 2nd PMP line is ready to roll................they r e first n oni company in PRC to hav e knw how n oni 4 country hav this tschnologies in PMP production line n sinotechfibre is one of them so overall garment or fibre related stuff is in a hot market rite nw n fibre is e base stuff to build al those stuff tatz is movin e fibre related market hence should b in big big demand in PRC rite nw.............jus my 6cent woth....................

More
14 years 3 months ago #2992 by Joes
Hahaha...stumbled on this recession thread while looking for Li Heng thread. Anyway, Good to read. Imagine Oceanus was 11 c - forumer called a buy. Even after corrrection, Oceanus is a 3-bagger at 35 c. Anyway, I wanted to highlight Li Heng, cos I think therre is accumulation going on. Yesterday, up 2 c at 27.5 c. Individual trades looked strong, with big blocks buying up yesterday. Fundamentally, the textile industry is turning up, after a bashing in 2009 1H. Just read Q3 results of Li Heng. Now, waiting for Li Heng full-yr results for clarity on turnard in Q4.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2995 by Pharoah88
Sounds like an excellent strategy. :) Still, there are too many to buy and follow up. Which are the TOP 3 REITs ? :cheer: What about Shipping REITs ? :lol: Before its results, Saizen was highly recommended by many analysts and investors. Just wonder if it can still make money going forward. :unsure: Morpheus wrote:

I am buying 5 lots of almost every REIT and leaving it there for the next 36 months. I am compensated for my opportunity with relatively high yields and I believe 3-4 of them will double in share prices. Of course, avoiding those Saizhen, MacArthurcook type of REITs. Cheers.

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds