RH PetroGas

More
9 years 9 months ago #20019 by Winner
RH PetroGas was created by Winner
Buy RH PetroGas, I have a dream 3 nights in a row. A very big company is going to take over RH PetroGas at $1.38
I believe it is coming very soon.Cheerio.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #20213 by pine
Replied by pine on topic RH PetroGas
What's yr dream now? zzzzzz

No further talks on potential takeover, says RH Petrogas

Singapore

RH PETROGAS, which a month ago disclosed that an investor had approached its controlling shareholders for a potential takeover of the company, said yesterday that there have been no further discussions or progress on the matter since then.

The upstream oil and gas company said in its announcement yesterday: " Although the potential investor has previously expressed interest in investing in the company, the controlling shareholders have to-date not received any offer nor indication of terms thereof from the potential investor."

On May 20, when the Singapore Exchange queried RH Petrogas on the unusual price movements of its shares, the mainboard-listed company disclosed that its controlling shareholders - Surreyville Pte Ltd, Sharptone Investments Limited and RH Capital Limited - had been approached by an investor and they were engaged in discussions on a potential proposal which might lead to a share takeover offer.

More
9 years 9 months ago #20216 by ontheball
Replied by ontheball on topic RH PetroGas
Looks like a bloodbath today.

Moral of the story is : if you want to buy on rumours and speculation, get out very very fast once you've made a quick profit before it all blows up.

More
9 years 9 months ago #20220 by buildmore
Replied by buildmore on topic RH PetroGas

Winner wrote: Buy RH PetroGas, I have a dream 3 nights in a row. A very big company is going to take over RH PetroGas at $1.38
I believe it is coming very soon.Cheerio.

Your dream is over

More
9 years 8 months ago #20258 by lsiewfatt
Replied by lsiewfatt on topic RH PetroGas
current price is attractive ..time to take stock.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #20260 by ontheball
Replied by ontheball on topic RH PetroGas
The price was in the 50c to 60c range before the takeover rumours started so I wonder if the current price is low enough to be too excited about.

I noticed that most brokerage houses have given a TP of around $1.30+ but the oil exploration business is notoriously high capital and high risk. I would be more comfortable investing in this stock when price comes down further or when the company starts to make meaningful profit.
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by ontheball.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds