Possible Bottom for Gold Price and Positive Outlook for CNMC

More
10 years 1 month ago #19262 by yeng
Mr Erelation, what is the meaning of 'single gold pour'?
I can't find info on Web. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #19276 by erelation
Putin set to invade Ukraine with Russian military forces until 'normalization' restored (CONTINUOUS UPDATES)

Russian President Vladimir Putin is poised to invade Ukraine with military forces after winning unanimous approval for taking such a step from the notoriously rubber-stamp upper house of parliament.

Members of the Russian Federation Council said that the troops are needed to protect the safety of millions of ethnic Russians in Ukraine and that the soldiers should stay until "the constitutional order is restored in Ukraine," which hints at a possible Russian attempt to return to power Viktor Yanukovych, ousted as Ukraine's president on Feb. 22, or install another Kremlin-friendly leader.

Source: www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/tension...d-forces-337942.html

More
10 years 1 month ago #19298 by erelation
Hi Yeng,

Not sure if i can explain it correctly.

For gold mining, usually they will stockpile all the ores.... and the stockpile will be crash into smaller size before smelting.

Usually it will take days or even week for this whole process. For some idea on single pour, you can take a look at the image thru the link below;

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4...aRonde_Gold_Pour.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joes

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #19299 by erelation
Maybe it will be interesting if admin can coordinate and arrange for a mine visit for retail investors....???

:)
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by erelation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #19380 by Joes
CNMC is going to have a strong year in 2014, with gold climbed to the highest level in six months already.

Bullion for immediate delivery hit $1,376.64 an ounce, the highest level since Sept. 10.

Gold advanced 14 percent this year on demand

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #19516 by yeng
Gold has softened to US$1.3K and the outlook is a little less bright now because of the interest rate hike that is more certain to happen in the US. CNMC needs to drive up its prodn volume of gold and to achieve greater econs of scale --- this will help its profitability this year. I think it's going to be much higher any way based on the CNMC announcements/discussion so far

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds