Possible Bottom for Gold Price and Positive Outlook for CNMC

More
10 years 2 months ago #18623 by erelation
Gold closed last week strongly after re-testing 1180 level and expect the double bottom to be in play. This will implied that gold will be heading back toward 1430 level.

CNMC is expected to benefit strongly from rebound of gold price with ALL-In-Cost of $800, it is already profitable at current gold price of $1240 level.

1) Coupled with the ramp up of production as well as release of finding of their exploration work... we might be seeing them adding on more ounces to their gold reserve.

2) The Smart Money seem to be Spot-On in their subscription of convertible bond in July 2013. Remember their exercise price is $0.44 per share. That is a 83% upside from current price of $0.24. I don't think that the smart money are into CNMC just to break-even? The upside is definitely much more than $0.44

3) Bonus - Tin Mining biz

4) Target Price of $0.70?
nextinsight.net/index.php/story-archive-...c-given-70-c-target-

Press Release 20th Sep 2013
Remember the The board of directors (the “Board”) of CNMC Goldmine Holdings Limited (“CNMC” or the“Company”) refers to paragraph 9 and 10 of the 2Q 2013 Results Announcement.

The Board wishes to announce that CNMC has commenced production at its second leach yard with a leaching capacity of 140,000 tonnes per leaching cycle at the Sokor Gold Project.

With its second leach yard in operation, the Group now has a total of two fully-operational leach yards with a combined leaching capacity of 210,000 tonnes per leaching cycle. The construction of a third leach yard is in progress and is expected to be completed by the
fourth quarter of 2013. Upon the completion and commencement of operation of all three leach yards, and with the addition of newly ordered gold de-absorption equipment which will be installed by the fourth quarter of 2013, the estimated annual leaching capacity of 1 million tonnes of ore per annum will be achievable.

Press Release 15th July 2013
The board of Directors of CNMC Goldmine Holdings Limited (the “Company”, and together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”) is pleased to announce that the Company has entered into a convertible loan agreement on 15 July 2013 (the “Agreement”) with Li Hung, Fareast Securities Limited, Aw Soon Beng, Ivan Chua Kim Boon, Lim Liang Yew Dennis and CM Strategic Holdings Limited (each a “Lender” and collectively the “Lenders”) pursuant to which the Lenders have agreed to grant a convertible loan of an aggregate amount of S$1.45 million (the “Loan”) to the Company, with an option to convert the Loan into up to 3,295,453 fully-paid ordinary shares in the capital
The following user(s) said Thank You: yeng

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #18977 by yeng
I suppose you think CNMC is a good buy at current 24 cents. What is your own fair value estimate of it?
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by yeng.

More
10 years 1 month ago #18978 by erelation
Hi Yeh,

I am looking at the possible bottom for gold price in 2014. Do not have any target price for CNMC yet. I will be holding it till at least $0.50 before i consider selling any of the shares.

The last quarter result, they have mention that exploration is still in progress and we might be able to see more reserve to be added when the report are out this year.

I am expecting gold to hit new high and above $2000. Hence CNMC is a leverage play for me.... Big Guys already started hostile take-over for smaller gold miners.

CNMC - a profitable gold miners with proven reserve... with dividend.. :) I will keep for long term as i do have confidence in the management as well.

Regards
erelation

More
10 years 1 month ago #19081 by erelation
Gold seem to be holding well above 1250 and break above 1280 today.... strong gold price coupled with expanded production will be good for CNMC...

brought more today at 0.245

More
10 years 1 month ago #19205 by erelation
CNMC’S FINE GOLD PRODUCTION TRIPLES TO 12,649.06 OZ
IN FY2013 WHILE ITS LOWER GOLD PRODUCTION COST
FURTHER BOOSTS PROFITABILITY.

CNMC REGISTERED ALL-IN COST OF US$761 PER OZ IN 4Q2013, WHICH IS SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER THAN THE GLOBAL INDUSTRY AVERAGE OF US$1,200 PER OZ1

The Group’s net profit increased by 239.7% from US$1.01 million in FY2012 to US$3.43 million in FY2013.

 Fine gold production and sales volume surged significantly in 4Q 2013, by 335.6% from 1,334.60 oz in 4Q2012 to 5,813.26 oz in 4Q2013 while revenue from sales of fine gold increased by 230.8% from US$2.23 million in 4Q2012 to US$7.38 million in 4Q2013.

To reward shareholders, the Group is proposing a final dividend of S$0.001 per share for FY2013.

Source: infopub.sgx.com/FileOpen/PressRelease.as...cement&FileID=275918

More
10 years 1 month ago #19259 by erelation
CNMC Produced Another Record Single Gold Pour of 2,314.42 Ounces of Gold Doré Bars.

The board of directors (the “Board”) of CNMC Goldmine Holdings Limited (“CNMC” or the “Company”) refers to the Announcement and is delighted to report that the Company’s Sokor Gold Project has produced another record for a single gold pour of 2,314.42 ounces of gold
doré bars.

This represents the highest production output on record for a single gold pour since the start of the Company’s gold production in July 2010. As compared to the previous record of 2,130.74 ounces as reported in the Announcement, this reflects an increase of approximately 8.6%.

The production output signifies a positive achievement for the Company given that February has only 28 days and the operating days for the production activities in February is further shortened by the Lunar New Year holidays.

Source: infopub.sgx.com/FileOpen/CNMC_Annc.ashx?...cement&FileID=276684

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds