Starpharm - A turnaround pharma stock

More
10 years 8 months ago #15313 by Oceangrace
Oh okie... Me also have not loaded anything...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #15329 by Oceangrace
Today's drop quite significant. Maybe tomorrow some more selling pressure.

Oceangrace wrote: Oh okie... Me also have not loaded anything...

More
10 years 8 months ago #15330 by gangho

I didn't buy too. See what happen tomorrow. We are small and therefore need to follow trend...

By the way, I bought a bit of AEM today after seeing volume start to build up, along with price. I hope the volume can continue to increase over the next few sessions and we may have a chance of seeing another breakout. AEM gave 0.7c div (7.5% yield) last yr. Acc to NRA analyst, the future prospect seems good and with cash of 7.5c, it may increase div this yr. I see a very high chance for price to break out in near term. Good luck to all here. Buy when it is low and don't chase, just in case there may be big boys who pumps it up and then dump it like many other stocks today.

More
10 years 8 months ago #15333 by Oceangrace
Thanks Gangho. Will watch aem tomorrow.

More
10 years 8 months ago #15338 by Oceangrace
Gangho can take some AEM tomorrow for breakout within next dew sessions?

gangho wrote:

I didn't buy too. See what happen tomorrow. We are small and therefore need to follow trend...

By the way, I bought a bit of AEM today after seeing volume start to build up, along with price. I hope the volume can continue to increase over the next few sessions and we may have a chance of seeing another breakout. AEM gave 0.7c div (7.5% yield) last yr. Acc to NRA analyst, the future prospect seems good and with cash of 7.5c, it may increase div this yr. I see a very high chance for price to break out in near term. Good luck to all here. Buy when it is low and don't chase, just in case there may be big boys who pumps it up and then dump it like many other stocks today.

More
10 years 8 months ago #15342 by gangho
Oceangrace, if the volume can continue to expand and once price shoot above 10c, it is a strong sign that it will breakout. I see tgt at 12c-14c

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds