Dukang

More
10 years 4 months ago #18086 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Dukang
With Fidelity's interest, the stock price probably can hold above 30 cents. Let's see how the next quarterly result turns out to be.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #18095 by zane
Replied by zane on topic Dukang
The share sale by Gao Feng, ex chairmman, has been effected. Finally.... He must be smiling all the way to the bank ---> sold at 47.4 cents. Now share price is 32.5 cents.

infopub.sgx.com/FileOpen/DK_Changes_in_t...cement&FileID=267260

More
10 years 3 months ago #18726 by Bestworld
Replied by Bestworld on topic Dukang
Drop below 30c as expected....Q4 result my drive it further down.

More
10 years 3 months ago #18761 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Dukang
Why are you expecting a bad set of results, Bestworld?

More
10 years 3 months ago #18762 by rogerwilco
Replied by rogerwilco on topic Dukang
abb, according to recent Hurun survey, overall luxury spending is down 15% compared to previous year. It affects a lot of luxury brands from cars, jewelry, handbags, and of course baijiu. Even the mighty Moutai drops to 14th on the list of favorite brand for gifting. (source: www.jingdaily.com/luxury-gifting-by-chin...plummets-25-percent/ ).

There might be sales bump during the lunar new year but personally i expect short term result will not be so good, however i am still holding on to my Dukang stocks because Dukang is still pretty cheap, the brand name is valuable, and spending should recover in the future (not sure how far in the future though :lol:). The risk is of course whether Dukang can withstand the current crisis long enough until it recovers

More
10 years 3 months ago #18765 by Bestworld
Replied by Bestworld on topic Dukang
Q3 result was a very clear indication that their margin is under pressure. Believe things will get worst in next few Q before it can get better.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds