New! Search function for NextInsight forum postings

More
11 years 6 months ago #12921 by niadmin
Greerookie wrote to us: can i make a suggestion. Can you make it easier for us to track the content in forum? e.g. can we have a search function for forum? Also I would very much like to track what people like Macgvyer or sumer says, regardless which counter they are writing, are you able to track their posts, something like i can click on sumer, and then i will have access to all that was written by him?

Thanks for the suggestion. Our IT expert has now made it possible to do such searches via the SEARCH field at the top right hand corner of our website. That field can be used to search for articles as well as forum postings. Try it! -- Admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #12932 by niadmin
Our IT support has also managed to make the Captcha system work better, so it's easier for your posts to be submitted.  Cheers!

More
11 years 6 months ago #12973 by niadmin
As we hv said before, the SEARCH field now is able to  give u search results from the forum. Type in a term (such as a company name) & u will get forum posts as well as NextInsight's own articles related to that term.

The list can get v long. What if u just want to read articles by NextInsight? After the initial search results, check the box 'Archives' and the next set of results will be limited to such articles.  See screenshot below

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #12979 by niadmin
Our IT support has added the RSS feature! It's accessible at  the bottom left hand corner of our webpages.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by niadmin.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds