MacGyver Site Visit to China

• LimPeter
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #12682 by LimPeter
Replied by LimPeter on topic Re:MacGyver Site Visit to China
Mac,
What is your take on the market? Do you believe there will be a bull in 2013.

PL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #12688 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:MacGyver Site Visit to China
Quite clear to me that there will be a bull for the following reasons : 1)the market has been firm for quite sometime. Most occasions when the market stabilise in december the bull will follow all the way to feb to May. 2) Greece has been upgraded, implying less fear coming from the European side 3) China has officially announced that they are going for higher growth 4) strong likelyhood that the 'fiscal cliff' will be resolved probably at the last minute. The market have in doldrum for so long, at some point it has to move and i think it's now. Further, interest rate is below the inflation rate which does not make sense for people to keep too much money in fixed deposit. Above are just my point of view and are not necessarily correct. Please do your own analysis and conclusion. Wishing all a blessed happy new year! josephyeo

More
11 years 3 months ago #12708 by MacGyver
Dear LimPeter,
I do not have a crystal ball with me and find it extremely hard to read the volatile markets these days. My investment philosophy is simple. I go for simple businesses who can stay afloat in distressed times and possess sufficient catalysts for capital appreciation.
I don't want to be caught with my pants down when the tide goes away.
There is sufficient market liquidity these days to ensure interests. Whether or not it will last the entire 2013, I do not know.
Why not explore companies with good fundamentals and decent valuations?
There are still plenty around worth a serious look.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Joes

• Quicksands
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #12713 by Quicksands
Replied by Quicksands on topic Re:MacGyver Site Visit to China
The market is very uncertain. The BB are always around. Someone in this forum have been promoting S-chip and boasting of their gain when the game is on. When people start to make some profit, greed will take over. Like you have said when the tide goes down I fear many will caught with the pants down.
Like as you said "Why not explore companies with good fundamentals and decent valuations?There are still plenty around worth a serious look."
Those want to play with S-chip my advice is to limit to 10% of their investable pofolios.

• Morpheus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #12729 by Morpheus
Replied by Morpheus on topic Re:MacGyver Site Visit to China
Mac,
You are really the man with the midas touch. Chu Kong went up again today. Now 1.51.....

More
11 years 3 months ago #12846 by Morpheus
MacGyver,
You are really incredible.
the stock has been going up everyday since you posted on the forum, it is up 20% since your first posting on this stock!
you must have made millions with your 5m shares.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds