Kreuz

More
11 years 1 month ago #14402 by observer2
Replied by observer2 on topic Kreuz
Relaxing – I sold only my trading lots and have no intention to buy back what I sold as I already have enough Kreuz in my core holding. Instead, I bought Dukang at 50 cts and this turned out to be better move

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #14404 by relaxing
Replied by relaxing on topic Kreuz
Observer 2 – Didn’t know that Kreuz is your core holding. Great that you bought Dukang at 50 cts. I bought it about 43 cts, just after it ran up a mth ago. I sold off 59 cts as I think SGX is in correction mode , which may be bit longer this time? None are my core holding. May buy back later but will depend on market sentiment then.

More
11 years 1 month ago #14461 by observer2
UOBKH has issued a BUY call for Kreuz with a TP of 88 cts. This can be viewed in the link below -
sgx.i3investor.com/servlets/ptres/4588.jsp

More
10 years 8 months ago #17333 by observer2
Kreuz has reported a 60% rise in nett profit to US$16.6 million for 3Q13. While the quarterly profits of stocks like Kreuz can vary from quarter to quarter, the nett profits over 9 months for Kreuz have reached US$42 million, which already exceeded the full year’s nett profit of US$39.7 million for FY12. The EPS for 9 months is 7.55 cents(US) or 9.2 cents(S). Full year EPS could be expected to reach 11.5 cents(S) giving the stock a PE of 6.5x at 75 cents.

The share price of a good growth stock can normally be expected to double within 4 quarters or 12 months (provided it is spotted at an early stage when there is little or no interest in the stock). Kreuz is conforming to such a pattern, as it was only 40 cents when the stock was first highlighted in this thread on 12 November 2012. The stock is halted for an announcement today. I believe it is now ready to trade at above 80 cents from hereon.

More
10 years 8 months ago #17390 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Kreuz
congrats Observer2/ The value of Kreuz has become evident with the proposed offer for Kreuz shares (held by Swiber) at 80c.

The stock price of Kreuz should re-rate. The bigger beneficiary will be Swiber stock, as Swiber is being bought out at a nice price.

More
10 years 8 months ago #17404 by observer2
Hi, Abb,
The “take-over of Kreuz” is another one of those poor offers ditch out to minority shareholders. Kreuz has a good growth track record and its 1H13 nett profit was US$25 million as compared to its parent, Swiber, with nett profit of US$27.3 million. Kreuz’s revenue and profits can be expected to increase significantly when it takes delivery of its new deepwater subsea construction vessel in 2015.

I do not consider it a wise move for a “parent” to sell off its promising “daughter” (earning income as much as itself) for a one-off gain at such a cheap valuation of barely 7x PER.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds