Guess which SG developer plans to build this Down Under?

• Edifice
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #11520 by Edifice
I must admit the CEO of Inventor Central Mark Laudi is very detailed and meticulous when it comes to analysis and asking questions. While he checked google maps and called White Sands Tavern, seemingly thorough home works have been done especially he pulled the 152 page reports about bribery investigation of stirling coucil. However, he missed one important thing... google more about the regulation that restrict 8 storey building limit...
This was in 2008:
Amendment 458 to the City of Stirling Town Planning Scheme has been approved to allow 3 sites to build 12 storeys high building, the White Sands Tavern, was one of them, condition is to provide car and pedestrian access to link West Coast Highway and Hastings Street.
Cheers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Edifice
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #11574 by Edifice
I'm not sure how the profit recognition of 33M will be. Quite a number of the units there have settlement date in September, and the rest in Q4. Will the profit be recognized when the project completely settled, or on unit by unit basis?
If it is unit by unit, Q3 profit may turn out to be substantial, don't forget MyManhattan project is also picking up steam in profit recognition.
[hr]
[Greenrookie 14-10-2012]:
I like ces a lot too, and agreed with Sumer analysis, although my estimate of profits from prive and belysa projects is lower in the range of 30 million. After factoring in the strong order book from constructions and property investment, it should be around the range of 80 million. The sexy years will come in 2014 onwards. I am however waiting (speculatively ) for prices to suffer a knee jerk reaction just like Lian beng when they announced their 3q results. 3Q results should be unimpressive as their 33M project (or is it matthan project) will only TOP in late 2011, and most prob will not be captured in 3q results. I thought Lian beng will not suffer any selldown as I though the market know better, but was nonetheless surprised. Given that ces has a good run in 2012, I would rather wait. Just my 2 cents worth.

• Paul
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12196 by Paul
Just wonder how many units of 33M was delivered to the buyer in September, and how units was delivered in October 2012? This will help us to forecast the remaining profit from 33M in 2012Q$.   

• ah beng
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12197 by ah beng
that inventor centrol guy talk very atas, i think he got big ego issues.

• Sam
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12247 by Sam
Replied by Sam on topic CHIP ENG SENG
 glad to see this babe reach 49 cents today. I had gotten in at 46.5 cents, still holding and won't let go till ..... (70 cents, but target may change)
[hr]
[Sam 10-09-2012]:

Hey you guys don't push up CES so fast. I have no time to buy yet.
I am stalking another stock first.

• Rock
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #12295 by Rock
Chip Eng Seng - company buy back 3199 lots average above 49 cts. Now on the spot light trading at 50.5 cts.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds