Startling Sign Insiders Preparing For Something Big

More
11 years 10 months ago #10517 by observer2
Relaxing – Many American economists are expecting a severe economic or financial crisis to occur sooner or later. You may like to read, for general knowledge, this article on Why Economic Collapse (USA) Is Inevitable in the link below –
www.hangthebankers.com/economic-collapse...nevitable-heres-why/
Although the article is a little lengthy, I find the following topics rather informative –
  1. How is the US government going to finance 70 trillion in liabilities?
  2. How long can US government keep borrowing?
  3. Who will bail out America when it runs out of lenders?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10518 by cheongwee.
Never mind whether who is right or wrong, be it Soro or whoever, even me or you,
The most important thing is that there is a on going rally. We agree, don't we?
Are you going to make this rally to profit you, or are you going to be cow by those pessimitic news?
As you stay side line, the rally keep soaring without you, wont you have waste this opportunity to profit from the rally. So you can recover your losses or makre profit.
What you can do is to ride the rally, minus the nosies, and just have a stop will be doing supa fine.
I am doing fine during these months from May till now, trust me with all those bad news.
Sometimes , we must not believe all the news we read, they are there for a reason best know to the author.
What the hell, i want poeple to know that i buy gold and this and that. What advasntages, you go think you know. Especially, those billionaire invester like Soro, do u think he is idiot???
Trust me, make the most from this rally, dont listen to anyone, follow the trend , the trend is your friend.
Just have a stop for all your vestment will be enough.
If you cannot even afford a 8 to 10% losses, you shd not be in stock.
Ride the rally to dow 14000, dont hestitate.

More
11 years 10 months ago #10529 by observer2
Cheong Wee – You are asking people to trust and follow you on a trading spree. I have no doubt of your ability to make a lot of money in the stock market as I have come across other seasoned traders who also made a lot of money just basing on their past experience and gut feelings. However, please remember that not everyone is “Cheong Wee” or has the knowledge, experience, and temperament to be a successful trader. Everyone has different Investment Quotient, resource limitation and risk tolerance; and not everyone can become a successful trader, speculator or value investor.
Market news and reports, be it pessimistic or optimistic, are for each individual to accept or ignore. It is inappropriate to belittle or cast aspersion on any writer or individual (like yourself) who is willing to share what he or she is doing.

• cheongwee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10532 by cheongwee

• cheongwee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10533 by cheongwee
If you are conservative, then buy blue chip, i think i have said this before. Blue chip still got 25% and abv upside.
Don't you want to recover your losses or make money?
To benefit from this rally, you got to be in it now.
You must have a stop lose , be it long , short or whatsoever.
Have not s-chip cause alot of misery to lot of ppl here?
Why it had cause you all misery? Because you did not cut your loses fast, and bet on hope that it will come back up.
But it did not, Qingmei, Sapphire and the like.
Imagine if you have a stop loss in the first place, you would not have been in today dire condition.
Whether you call yourself a value invester, or whatever, it is still a trade.
Same like you drive a long vechile or small van, you still need to buy insurance.
Be in the mkt now, dont delay, time to be brave,
Buy now. You will really lose if you continue to be scare by those who cry wolves and stay side line.
Just have a stop will be fine and ride this rally to dow 14000.

More
11 years 10 months ago #10539 by relaxing
Observer2 – Agree that USA debt is unsustainable but as world’s reserve currency, don’t  think will default anytime soon. Hopefully they’d make drastic changes to balance their budgets after the election , which will then buy them more time.   But this is now compounded by the crisis in the Eurozone, which is unlikely to be resolved without a major shakeup ( eg Greece exit etc ).  There are also geopolitical risks like attack on Iran etc, but somehow Dow/S & P are still holding up well ?  
I am still vested as it is difficult to time the markets. My only defence is to stick with quality stocks which I am prepared to hold ( if I can’t sell at reasonable prices ) when the sht  hits  the fan.  I’d be happy if China continues to grow at abt 7% and USA /Eurozone muddle through next few yrs with low growth.  But expect a crazy bumpy ride ahead. My views only.          
[hr]
[observer2 24-08-2012]:

Relaxing – Many American economists are expecting a severe economic or financial crisis to occur sooner or later. You may like to read, for general knowledge, this article on Why Economic Collapse (USA) Is Inevitable in the link below –
www.hangthebankers.com/economic-collapse...nevitable-heres-why/
Although the article is a little lengthy, I find the following topics rather informative –
  1. How is the US government going to finance 70 trillion in liabilities?
  2. How long can US government keep borrowing?
  3. Who will bail out America when it runs out of lenders?

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds