No matter how you look at this crises.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10424 by cheongwee
No matter how you look at this crises. was created by cheongwee
It does not look bright. If all major mkt is down, can we do rebalancing by focusing on another mkt. Even China also not doing well. So is Japan
US, and Europe , half of our trade is with them. The fact that these 2 major mkt control the whole world, bringing us down with it offer no hope for the future.
This one is unlike previous crises that when one part is hit, we can do some rebalancing, but where is the bright spot, the easing the stimulus.
If easing and stimulus can do wonder, We would have been out of trouble by now.
If easing and stimulus can work , why doi we need more???
I believe we see a long winter ahead.
learn to short the mkt, it is going to be useful later on, u will see why|?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Value Inv
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10449 by Value Inv
Replied by Value Inv on topic Re:No matter how you look at this crises.
It's a bad one as we all know, but few people can see beyond this period -- to a recovery (slow or otherwise) and a stronger global economy. Many stocks are dirt cheap now and will be worth a lot more in time to come.

More
11 years 11 months ago #10457 by MacGyver
Mr cheongwee,
Are you changing your view now?
I thought you said that things are going to be good by 4Q. But now, you sounded like everything is bleak.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10459 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:No matter how you look at this crises.
MacGyver
Of course i m still bullish, If this German constitutional court do not give problem and Israel do not attk Iran , I I will be bullish till end Q4. The current rally is a rally of safe haven money , the end of the world trade like Michael Gayed said have slowly coming back to stock and risk asset and this will lead to the fear of missing the rally, the rest of money park in safe haven will come back to chase stock , driving up the px, and this will start a cycle that will feed on itself.. Really nothing is been solve in europe, and the problem is getting worse, except more money is print to kick the can down the road. And since, invester know they are not going to default for the next 3 to 4 quater, they are back to riskj asset again.
This is truthly a bear rally, i believe even if fed do not come out this QE3 , the rally will still be there till Q4, because of the fear of safe haven money, fear of missing the rally. Thus chasing up stock .
You see the 20 yrs TLT is losing steam, whenever this one come down, stock rally . And also Walmart, which is deflationary in nature,
When these 2 is in downtrend, stock soar.
I am bullish till end of Q4, but bearish next year.

• cheoingwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10460 by cheoingwee
Replied by cheoingwee on topic Re:No matter how you look at this crises.
Do u notice that the dow lose a little on bad news but soar on good one. Thus we are now back to abv 13000, wait till 13500, the rally will be spread like fire thro the whole mkt ard the globe.
Every down is suported by safe haven money buying the dip.
Hope we are right, so everyobody will have a good end to the yr.
hope all porsper.
Next yr will be a yr of reckoning. Really the too big to save will really be too big to save,.JMO

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10461 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:No matter how you look at this crises.
I am acc commodities counter, and today i m looking at First resource. and Olam.
as i go , i take profit along the way. if i see fit.
really cannot afford to load and load, wait if the inevitable happen, i got no time to sell.
sold half of my holding on 2 penny stock.
commodities are the first to soar when money come back.

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds