You have heard it before, but hard to do, dies hard human nature.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10414 by cheongwee
I know that this may cause some hurt here, but honsety is still the best policy.
I have read here someone said China is low, and will not go lower, and time to buy. I do not mean that we shd not be a value invester, By all means, be one, and a smart one.
Alaways have a cut loss, dont be stubborn to hold your position still the mkt push down the px so low that make selling meaningless.
I m not selling, this is a value stock, i will wait till mkt realise it value, but in a mkt crash , everything will go down, even the deep blue are not spare. And worse is you keep averaging down, and in certain case like Gaoxian, they are down for a reason best known to BB, so u end up carrying the baby, like many Gaoxian invester and COSCO.
Look at COSCO, i believe there are someone here who bought at $7. i know some myself.and they in fact ave down on it way down.
COSCO today is a dollar stock, how deep is your losses if you listen way back to these so call CFA guy, calling a buy on the way down.
Low does not means it will not go lower, it can got to zero, like lehman, Bear stern. Ask those in 1929. I know mkt will come back, but that does not means your counter will follow,See s-chip, Sapphire. I remember when i come here it was a well publish stock of 34c if i remeber. today it is 12c. Qingmei 31c , today 7c. if you have a stop loss, today u will not be in pain.
Be a smart value invester, have a stop loss on your favourite value stock.
I do not mean to cause you unnecessary stress, but this is a fact, no one wnat to invest to loss, but it is better to take some losses then total disaster later on. It will save you alot of heartaches,
And believe me, come 2013, i will still be here hopefully,and also we will still have ppl repeating this mistake over and over again.
If you buy without a plan to cut loss, then better dont buy. save your heartaches for other thing, and if you refuse to take profit, and hold still long enoughto loss back all, forget abt stock , put that money in the bank.
May u all be well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #10418 by MacGyver
Mr cheongwee is an interesting fellow.
He probably knows more than he speaks. Or he is a good and timely writer.
Anyway, everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion. Whatever happens, it is the responsibility of oneself to take care of oneself. Nobody owes nobody a living in this society.
I hope the future can be good. But I see little room for comfort. I am a simple demand-supply person and I don't see where the demand for goods is coming from.
You can print a lot of money but if there is no demand from consumers, the game has to end somewhere.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10420 by cheongwee
Yes, you can give interest free money, but i still got to pay the principle, and under such condition, every business is scare to borrow
Euro is a gonecase waiting to explode, but the fact that there is a rally on going, on fake hope, and there is rally base on fear of missing the rally.
So in the mena time, either you try to profit from the rally, or you stay on the side to watch the rally, and when it come to an end , u will have your self to blame,
Dont argue with the mkt, follow the trend, and the trend is up from here. Just have a stop will cover your postion, and benefit from the rally.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10421 by cheongwee
And come Tuesday, i hope you all can take a peep at First Resource. I see this at 2.5 short term.
Just take note.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10422 by cheongwee
Euro is about political will, but have you not heard this before.
"the spirit is willing but the fresh is weak"...u read that in the bible, said by Lord Jesus, before the day he was to dies on the cross.
They have got the spirit, but can they bear the pain. Very painful.
I cannot take a pay cut of 20% and pay tax another 20% more, and GST another 10%,
If you said u can, then u can go and stay in Greece, but i will see you in a street rally fighting the police.
May the lord Jesus be praise, he talk with wisdom. He understand our feeling.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds