Let me share with you what i acc.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11262 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
Why never buy a stock for the dividend unless you are very very lucky to buy at the rock bottom in crash.
Just for example Suntec reit.
You go see the chart, there was 2 instance , 2008 and 2011, you see, the stock crash by some 70%,
if u buy this one in 2008 , you just break even, u go do some math, dividend include, but if u buy at 2011 , you lose money, becuase 1 yr dividend cannot offset the lose in stock px.., even if you buy at the bottom in 2011.
Going forward, do you think the euro debt crises is solve? No way. They just a simply a change of debtor, but at the end , they still have to pay, just a delay of time, kick the can down the road.
In 2012, nothing was done to solve this debt crises, nothing at all, but all talk.
I dont see them lasting beyond 2013. thus I am expecting mkt to crash , this time it got to be more pessimistic than 2008 and 2011.
If you buy stock like newspapaer said for div yield, is wrong, You will pay yourself div later when the price crash.
I believe you know how to do simple math.
Let said suntec riet, now u bought at 65c, in 2011 2nd half, and you hold, till the next crash come. Now say the px is 155, if it do a 2011 again , you will see the px back to 46c, if it drop 70% like in 2008.now even if you add the div you collected, you end up in red.
This time, i am pessimistic, I believe 2011 or 2008 will be a walk in the park like they say if u compare
.Go learn to short, it is going to be profitable.
The current rally is nothing but a bear rally. For nothing have improve, except for US, but they will too be pull down by euro later.
This is just a bear rally.
Those who buy and hold will suffer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11264 by cheongwee
In a crash, a stock can go down 70%, you go see chart for 2008 and 2011 for all stock., u will know.
And provided you buy at the rock bottom, you lose little,
But how many are that lucky. If those guy like analysy u read, "this yr my model portfolio is up 40% over,"they sound happy, and if they do not take profit and go long, very soon they will be very quiet.
Why? Let say u bought 1.0, now go up 40% , now 1.4, but if a crash come , it go down 70%, the stock px is now 42c. you lose 58%,
That is why I said buy and hold will not work, because euro debt criese is real and not solve, wating to explode in a supernova.
A big crash in 2013 is imminent.
Those who buy reit for div,or those who buy and wait till higher px , will suffer in a big way later
We see how smart they are later in 2013, .

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11265 by cheongwee
I dont care abt been laugh at, I only care and concern for those who are geniune here. Those who come here to poke fun I will ignore because I still have you to ocncern abt the real you out there.
If QE can work, we shd be fine now, becos we have not one, or two, but three!!! and look at China, Japan, all not working,
I think we have been inflating all along, now time to deflate, time for a long winter for real market force to take over.
Human manipulation not longer work.
Pay back time. Mother earrth.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11266 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
cheongwee i like what you post and very impressed.please do not be discouraged by some who like to question your intention.i will buy u a golf game anytime just let me know at sicc. guest19

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11267 by cheongwee
barbie
Sorry, almost miss your post. I feel exalted, I do not do technical analysis, nor do I have a license to teach or trade for other.
Just follow on my penny, and profit.
Take a look at Yoma, ASTI, if possible give interra a miss for now.nxt week. I be looking to short interra,
I dont know why some can miss my post, if you check slowly and patiently you will find, I bought Minzhing, Ezion and Ezra.
I have sold ezion and Ezra, chinaminzhong, I do not intend to go back even if play is on, i believe at this point of time, other penny counter are better in % term of return, compare to them.
May u be well.

• Guests
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11268 by Guests
Replied by Guests on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
CW, you're changing underwear like nobody's business, like mahathir! You just mentioned (in the same very week) that Interra is a better and stable bet than Yoma, and that there are big sellers in Yoma (It dropped for 1 day and run the very next day). You also said u're getting out of Yoma and now you change your position. You don't have fundamentals but just follow the wind on the trading day itself. From the run last Friday, who don't know Yoma had a good run. Think you have no credibility as a trader to give advice here. Otw, you'll lead the ppl astray and you should be held responsible for their loss! 

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds