Let me share with you what i acc.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11229 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
CW - I just asked what price you sold Ezion and Mingzhong yesterday and not what price to sell. And what price you bought , when and how many lots to get an idea of your trading system ?
[hr]
[cheongwee 28-09-2012]:

Ask not what px to sell? We can never sell at the top, and most of the time I didn't.
But I sell with good profit. I still believe Monday these 2 will come down.Time to take profit for ChinaMinzhong, px action tell me so.
But penny will be immmune . Penny to soar.
And not all will soar for now, and there are no magic formula to find out which one will, as there no such formula, otherwise, I will sell this formula and become rich. Not even top trader have them.
But thro experience, we can roughly tell which one.For example , ASTI, or and GMG, I cannot explain the long side here.
Never mind, eventually all penny will be higher end of Q4,
Penny are easy to push and easy double or triple your money, but so is the risk. TT int, my top perfomer for straight 4 rounds. Although I have losses, but the winning is much much more , since Late May .
If you do not have a risk management, you shd not be in penny.
I may acc Foreland come Monday, I believe abt time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tony
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11239 by Tony
Replied by Tony on topic Re:Don't gamble in stocks
Point of post by Tono Leechie below is : Don't trade stocks!
Invest in value, invest in gems.
He was damn irritated when I confessed that I'm sitting on huge paper losses. He said I'm not grounded n called me a gambler. I juZ feel abit weird. Cos this is coming from someone who used to b an oil trader. This is what he said:"In fact I hate people who gamble. Stocks are controlled by the rich and syndicates and speculators. It's not a game for ordinary folks. Especially those in hope of striking it rich overnight!" What is ur opinion?

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11244 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
By knowing what px I buy and sell and how many lots, you can never get a single idea of how I trade. except how much I profit?
But I think I have stated before in this thread, interested you may trace back as to the px roughly I buy and sell,

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11245 by cheongwee
Tony
I think you ppl still do not see what I means and what I want to share with you.
I said whether you trade or short or go long, always have a stop loss, because we may not know that gem will still be a gem come tomolo.
Wasn't COSCO a value and a gem analyst talk about in those day when it was trading at $7 and still analyst was calling a value and a buy back then? What happen now?
I hope you got my idea.
Hvae a stop loss so you will not have to suffer the pain those guy who are still holding the stock from $7, till now.
Look at gaoxian, Celestial, China hongxing,and so many s-chip ppl call gem and value,
And look at today at the other thread, they were saying foreland is a good buy now, But I think so for now, because I believe it will be play soon, But after this play, I hope those guy who say this is a value will not hold too long till it become another Celestial or hongxing .
A gem can become a germ, so have a stop loss. for all investment.
next week many penny will be gem for this rally.
GMG, Qingmei, hoefully foreland, and TT int, Yoma, Interra.and more
May all be well.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11246 by cheongwee
Never , never buy a stock for dividend, why? I will go and check and post here tomolo the reasons with example of some reit.
Those guy thought they are smart, because they said I m vested in high yield reit, collect 6% to 7%. dividend.
It is late and I m tired after swimming golf today. I will tell you why, those guy will lose out come the future.
I want to go to sleep. good nite

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11247 by cheongwee
I will tell you all why those who buy stock and reit for dividend will suffer come next year.
I am tired , i will tell u tomolo,
Good nite.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds