TT int

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10253 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:TT int
Sop long TT int did not go below 12c again, i am assure it will only go higher. I am looking at 18c wks from now.
And pls be realistic, nothing is for sure, it is my premonition and judgement. I can be wrong.
That is why i have a stop loss, so hope u are senjsible, my 18c may not come about. But i dont think so.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10255 by cheongwee
Once the German court approve this ESM, mkt gotno where to go but up.Nobody will default for the next 9 mths.
So why buy now? why not wait?
First, mkt will rise on expectation, Second, u do want to be ahead of the crowd. Third, you can buy cheap,
and leading up to that event, the px alreadyhave already rise to a comfortable level for you to take profit or a little loss.
Thus, it is advantage to buy now, rather than later.
nobody will default, till next years,
good luck

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10256 by cheongwee
while i was posting my TT int was done, i got another 300 lots ,collect little by little will make a mountain later on or a greece type bankruptcy for me? you say,
Is must be absolutely clear on this TT int. It is a high risk counter that can rise or drop tremendously within the min, so got to be very careful.
but i do not see danger for now, wait till it rally first.
If you do not have a stop loss, you have no business to be in this counter.Go for Corlife, i did collect this one at 47c, to 51c, my tg 65c
goodbye and happy family day for all.
today BB only interested to collect frorm weak holder.I saw sign of them, so i though they might push later today. But the play is not over for sure.
patient will be rewarded.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds