TT int

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10244 by cheongwee
TT int was created by cheongwee
Today acc. more of TT int on dip.
I believe if can cross 13.2c, we will see 18c. I m giving it a generous cut loss, because of past profit form this counter.
And i do think today it will be push. Are you really to buy the way up? I am.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tee Lee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10248 by Tee Lee
Replied by Tee Lee on topic Re:TT int
Dear Cheongwee, I am interested in TT also. I would luv to hear why you think TT can go up some more.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10249 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:TT int
Well, fundamental wise, this counter got nothing much to show, you see their revenue and balance sheet, very lousy but BB are in this since the very beginning of penny rally,
And i am simply following them, but one main card TT int have is theri big box. I believe they can find an invester for this. They have roughly 1 and a half year, to do this. They need some 200m if i m not wrong form what i hear my guy who went to their AGM.
If you are in this, do have a stop loss, we can never know when they are getting out, but that is not now for sure.
Take care and be alert, not for those who can't monitor closely.
May you be well

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10250 by cheongwee
I think a correction is imminent at this point of time, but the trend is still bullish, If you want to buy then buy the dip. Wait for some pull back.
I am , of course refering to all counters except pennies.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10251 by cheongwee
I think TT int show potential to be play this afternoon, I bought more today. Normally, i will not buy in one lump, I would buy half , and then the other half i would buy in batch, and on pull back. And if a counter run up fast, i may not be buying more but instead take my profit and sell first and then wait it out to enter again.
For those who long, you must know position sizing, go to google and search it out. Never put in one counter more than 4% of your investible amount, no matter how good or blues that counter is. I always hear ppl say, for example , i like Sembmarine so i buy more and put 20% here, that is not correct. Go and read it and know why?
I hope i can share, but the most important thing is emotion, Who say he is not afraid is a bluff. I do socare to loss also.
We can only say i am a little or more scare, not totally not scare.
If he said this then he is not human. Only robot is not scare, they can go to Mars like the NASA rover.
If a trade is against us just cut loss, dont wait till ther is no meaning to do so later.
Hope all will be well by end Q4, hope 12/9/12 german court do not give trouble to the ESM,
Goopd luck, today mkt is quiet, accept maybe for TT later on,hopefully.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10252 by cheongwee
I love to post and share in any forum, i have got itichy finger, but my english is lousy, so my spelling is wrong sometimes, so i hope you do understand what i said. But if i would do that in mandarin, then that will be good. or maybe in bahasa that will be excellent.
Just now in the previous post i use äccept" in place of "except", there are so many error, but i believe u do know wat i said roughly. Thanks

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds