Another undervalued stock

More
12 years 10 months ago #6190 by Rich
Replied by Rich on topic Re:Another undervalued stock
Valuetronics is gaining traction. Now at 27.5 cents, +0.5 ct.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #6209 by niadmin
Valuetronics closed up 2 cents today at 29 cents. The APF Screener has signalled a buy on this stock for a while already, as the FA & TA were aligned.

For more info on the Screener, click WHAT STOCKS TO BUY?

More
12 years 10 months ago #6233 by penghock
thanks, garl for highlighting this undervalued stock in this forum..

now 30.5 cents.. yippee

More
12 years 10 months ago #6258 by Dongdaemun
dear penghock, i don't own valuetronics but i wish i had bought it at 23 cents. nvr mind, market is always like that --- there are those that escape from you becos you are not convinced enough. Valuetronics was a sleepy stock for so long, tho the valuation was sexy.

Anyway, can gv me yr best stock idea? maybe I can make some $ in turn. hahaha....

More
12 years 10 months ago #6259 by penghock
I also don't have much recommendations, because it's really a bad market now.
You may want to take a look at Jaya Holdings, which trading under NAV. I like it because US dollars keep dropping and their debts in US dollars will get lesser and lesser.. :D
Now also searching around gems like Valuetronics. 

[hr]
[garl 12-06-2011]:

dear penghock, i don't own valuetronics but i wish i had bought it at 23 cents. nvr mind, market is always like that --- there are those that escape from you becos you are not convinced enough. Valuetronics was a sleepy stock for so long, tho the valuation was sexy.

Anyway, can gv me yr best stock idea? maybe I can make some $ in turn. hahaha....

More
12 years 10 months ago #6261 by Dongdaemun
dear penghock: what do you think of Eratat? The earnings are strong, in my view, but the troubling thing is the accounts receivables which are high. What's the pt of doing business, and not collecting yr cash from yr clients? What do you think?

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds