Many of you have hot stock picks which you believe can rocket up. OK, share those ideas with everyone and win cool prizes!
1) Post in our forum (thread title is Readers' Top Picks) your top 2 stock picks that you reckon will show significant percentage gain by the end of 1Q2011. (To be able to post, you must first have registered with us. Registration is free here.)
2) State the % gains expected from the day you post till the end of 1Q2011. (We will use the closing price at the end of the day of your posting to compare with end of the day of 1Q)
3) Give brief reasons for your choice of stocks.
4) In your postings, there is no need for you to use your real names. No need to give contact details either, as we will contact you via the email you have provided during registration in step 1 should you be among the winners.
5) You can start posting today! There is no deadline but we will close the competition when a critical mass of postings have been made.
At the end of 1Q, we will pick 3 winners.
Their stocks will have achieved the highest % gain since they were highlighted in our forum. If there is a tie, we will then consider how close the forecast % gain was with the actual % gain. If there is still a tie, we will consider the quality of the reasons given for the stock picks.
There are 3 cool prizes to be won, courtesy of Trek 2000 which gave the world the ThumbDrive and has now introduced the FluCard and the i-Ball.
How the i-Ball works: Place it anywhere, turn it on and it will transmit video images and sound of the surroundings.
No wires are needed for the video to be transmitted to devices such as a digital camera, an i-Pad, a laptop, etc.
You can read more about the i-Ball and Trek 2000:
TREK 2000: 'We are going to do big business next year'