Excerpts from analysts' reports

DBS Vickers maintains 'buy' call on SIIC Environment and $0.25 target

tanaitengAnalyst: Tan Ai Teng (left)

•       Water capacity to double to 8m tons, WTE capacity to triple to 10k tons by 2016   
•       Beneficiary of positive industry outlook; beyond acquisitions, SIIC can still grow through upgrades /phased expansion of portfolio 
•       Maintain BUY, DCF-derived TP of S$0.25 
 

Growth drivers: acquisitions and asset injection.
 To become a top player in China's environmental space, SIIC reaffirmed its plan to add 1-1.5m tons of water asset and 2k tons of waste-to-energy capacities each year to reach 8m tons of water and 10k tons of WTE capacities in 2016.

Apart from acquisitions and funding, investors were also keen on the potential injection of 47% parent-owned General Water Company (5.5-6m tons of water capacity) into SIIC.

We understand works are in progress but the timing is unknown. Management believes the parentco would inject the 47% stake into SIIC even if the remaining 53% stays with CECEP HK, SIIC's 2nd largest shareholder.

Given a healthy project pipeline and potential sale of government assets, SIIC's growth plan is on track.   
 

Room for organic growth. 
Growth via tariff hikes may be gradual as only 10-15% of its portfolio is reviewed each year. However, there is huge upgrade opportunity as 75% of SIIC's water plants are below China's policy of Grade 1A discharge. This suggests ample room for future upgrades to higher standards. However, we feel plant upgrades would be longer-term growth boosters, after acquisition targets are exhausted. 
 

Considering dual listing. 
SIIC continues to deliberate this exercise as a dual listing may not lift valuations further, but expenses would surely increase to maintain two listings.

Overall, we are positive on SIIC's steady progress and well laid out plan to ride on China's secular development in the environmental space. Maintain BUY and S$0.25 TP.   





 


OCBC keeps 'buy' call on KSH Holdings

Analyst: Eli Lee


KSH_choocheeonnKSH executive chairman Choo Chee Onn.
Photo: Company
KSH Holdings reported 4QFY14 PATMI of S$11.0m, down 28% YoY mostly due to weaker contributions from the property development segment.

Full year FY14 PATMI cumulated to S$44.5m, which increased 18% and constituted 92% of our full year forecast.

While FY14 earnings reflected decent growth, it is slightly below our expectations due to slower-than-anticipated progressive recognition at development projects over the fourth quarter.

In terms of the topline, FY14 revenues increased 40.1% to S$324.5m as we saw stronger contributions from the construction segment (up 38.6%), the development segment (up 62.9%) and rental income from investment properties (up 13.5%) as well.

The group also proposed a final dividend of 1.75 S-cents. Maintain BUY.

After updating our model for latest assumptions, our fair value estimate slips to S$0.71 from S$0.73 previously.

 

 

Share Prices

Counter NameLastChange
AEM Holdings4.130-0.040
Avarga0.280-0.005
Avi-Tech Electronics0.395-
BH Global0.325-
China Sunsine0.490-0.005
Food Empire0.7600.010
Fortress Minerals0.390-0.010
Golden Energy0.3050.005
GSS Energy0.072-
InnoTek0.810-0.010
ISDN Holdings0.645-0.010
ISOTeam0.1180.005
IX Biopharma0.230-
KSH Holdings0.345-0.005
Leader Env0.077-0.002
Medtecs Intl0.405-0.010
Moya Asia0.0670.003
Nordic Group0.3500.005
Oxley Holdings0.205-0.005
Procurri0.300-
REX International0.197-
Riverstone0.9200.030
Roxy-Pacific0.470-
Southern Alliance Mining0.9850.005
Sri Trang Agro1.350-
Straco Corp.0.475-
Sunpower Group0.620-0.005
The Trendlines0.1000.002
UG Healthcare0.3550.005
Uni-Asia Group1.0600.010
Wilmar Intl4.080-0.010
Yangzijiang Shipbldg1.4300.020
Yinda Infocomm0.225-

NextInsight RSS

rss_2 NextInsight - Latest News

Online Now

We have 692 guests and one member online

  • josephyeo