The Water is nice, let get back in.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 weeks ago #9789 by cheongwee.
The Water is nice, let get back in. was created by cheongwee.
Yes, the water is nice from now on , maybe a correction now and then till late summer, the latest by Q4, but i will be out definitely by Oct.
Why Oct?
firstly, i would not like to get caught and got to clear everthing in arush, unless an event have take place,, and
Secondly, i always like to be ahead of the crowd and leave when everything is still running as i think the run will be finish soon, abit i maybe 1 to 2 or 3 month ahead. I will leave the next 10% or so for the mkt. Because i know i can never sell at the top, but i will try to sell near the top.
Thirldly, i have got lot more of my project to clear by mid 2013.
So now CB have provide more money for debtor, and invester and mkt are are happy, but what come next year they still in recession and cannot pay?
So now mkt rally on CB liquidity, and easing.
And Fed risk a downgrade come next year, if they have a QE this yr, and most likely now they have run out of bullet to do more twisting. You cannot keep twisting, there come a time u got stuck with one kind of debt and junk,
The trick here is try to take profit as you go, dont try to time the top, remember , no one can sell at the top and buy at the very bottom.
Ask yourself honestly, can the world avoid a major recssion, with 2 over years of turmoil,
If the govt can solve the problem, we should not have recession or any debt crises at all in the first place, they are always behing the curve and only do thing that are too late.
2013. will be a shortist year, learn how to short, if you dont know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 weeks ago #9790 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:The Water is nice, let get back in.
Oh yes, forgot that the US if in recession( most likely it is as ECRI forcast)  will be announce in Q4 in Oct.  or the latest by Jan 2013 if we are lucky.
I have confident in ECRI, they are always spot on,
By then , stock will come down hard. and with PIGS deeper into the red, they will pull each other further down,
Then Eastern Europe will next come into the scene,u know these countries when communisn colapse, the west play big brother and loan them money, now they too got no money to pay.
Have you heard of Cyprus??? I dont even know there is a country call by this name???alot of unknown name will appearing soon. Those poor communist country are in line waiting to explode. Submit
If you think it is over exaggerate, wait till it explode then you will be too late.
Readiness is your only protection, sound familiar???

• Investor2
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 weeks ago #9794 by Investor2
Replied by Investor2 on topic Re:The Water is nice, let get back in.
Today looks like some soft correction is taking place. Thank you, would like to buy Noble, Midas, Sing Holdings and Biosensors if they fall +10%.

• cheongwee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 weeks ago #9798 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Re:The Water is nice, let get back in.
The road to 14400 is not a straight line, buy with confident on every dip for blues chip to go long.
Penny are strictly for trade,
i see yours is good choices. Noble, commodities, first to drop and the first to soar.
did u have Olam?
10%, why not stagger at say every 5% buy in. 10% is tough, if really come i think u will be scare to buy.
[hr]
[Investor2 04-07-2012]:

Today looks like some soft correction is taking place. Thank you, would like to buy Noble, Midas, Sing Holdings and Biosensors if they fall +10%.

• cheongwee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 weeks ago #9799 by cheongwee
I was expecting mkt to soar, i believe BB use this opportunity to sell.knowing eveyone thinking that dow will be on holiday tonight, so all go in and buy.
Expect some pull back before go higher.
buy on dip.

• cheongwee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 weeks ago #9801 by cheongwee
Ying li bought 25.5, tg 39c, or stop loss whatever come first.
Maxi-cash, ebter 45.5 , tg 60c, or stop loss, whatever come first.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds