China VTM

• Jason Wee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9633 by Jason Wee
China VTM was created by Jason Wee
Hi all,
I had research into this stock for some time and find that it fundamnetals are great.
Iron ore price is not good for some time but the company is still doing well with PE of less than 5.
Can anyone share with me what they think about this company?
I think a QE3 in US or when steel demand in china pick up will send this stock rocket to the sky......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sapphire
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9635 by sapphire
Replied by sapphire on topic Re:China VTM
Hi Jason, if the stock flies, will it also be positive for Sapphire which owns a 10% stake in China VTM? It's not obv to me as there is a compliccated financing arrangement involving Sapphire's stake

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9636 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:China VTM
Yes, I just read on that......need to read further to know more... When I compare china vtm and similair mining companies in china, the revenue and profit of china vtm is so much higher than peers of similiar market cap. As such, I think the market cap of china vtm should increase further. Current, it just takes china vtm less than 5 years to earn an amount equal to the current share price. When China vtm market cap increases, it should be positive for Sapphire. I am now trying to know more about Sapphire, but china vtm seems to be more interesting as this time.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 weeks ago #9684 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Re:China VTM
Based on my research, this is the lowest PE mining stock listed in HK....Iron ore price in china had rebounced...... Please refer tho this site for the price newsen.steelhome.cn/material/var-051/ Well managed company who managed to increase output year to year....they had a target of 600m tons which I think is achieveable... They operate in sichuan which is in a great growth phase currently......and hence demand for iron ore can only increase....

• Jason
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 weeks ago #9747 by Jason
Replied by Jason on topic Re:China VTM
07/02/2012 11:17 [I-bank focus] DB restarts China VTM Mining (00893) at "buy" Ads by Google Looking For Penny Stocks? www.easy-forex.com You Should Try Forex. No Fees, $25Start, High Leverage. Join Now! Deutsche Bank reinstated coverage of China VTM Mining (00893) with a "buy" rating and price target of HK$2.5. It noted that China VTM is a cost-competitive iron ore concentrate producer serving the Sichuan market. It has been benefiting from solid iron ore prices and achieving 50% gross margins from its iron ore production. The company has executed well in acquiring resources, increasing its resources from 133mt in late 2009 to 422mt currently, with potential to hit 600mt soon. With solid profitability and future volume growth, Deutsche Bank thinks its current 2012 PE at 5.2x is unfairly low. (KL)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10467 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:China VTM
PE is around 3 now due to iron ore price...the market fail to understand that the area that china vtm operate is different... It will not be affected by imported iron ore price as it is difficult to transport to the western part of china.... Steel demand in sichuan is still very strong with growth in sichuan still at double digit.... Good management which increase iron ore output from 133 to more than 400 mt current and 600 mt soon..... Cost lower than competitors........

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds