Trading and good investment counters (GSH Corp and Cambridge Trust)

More
11 years 11 months ago #9297 by TigerMel
Trying to trap this fella (GSH Corp - ex JEL) is tough. However the stock should stabilise at today's level $0.075 and any positive announcement should further strengthen the stock as the major shareholder is holding at $0.0699.
Cambridge Trust at today's $0.535 should be a very good buy as the Trust is disposing 90 odd units at Lam Soon Building in an en bloc exercise. If the en bloc tender materalises, this 90 odd units of industrial space should worth a lot of monies for residential development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #9376 by TigerMel
GSH Corp (ex-JEL) is strengthening at $0.078 any positive new should edge higher the next breaking level is $0.080. Good luck to All!

More
11 years 10 months ago #9378 by TigerMel
This fella(GSH Corp) is very naughty and is running now. Last done $0.079

More
11 years 10 months ago #9389 by Joes
GSH has surprised me with its resilience. How can this company be worth S$140 million in market cap when it has close to zero earnings?

• Sonny
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #9500 by Sonny
GSH now only 6.8 cents. I think it's not cheap. However, the market could be anticipating a major move by Sam Goi to inject his popiah assets or whatever. Vested.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #9504 by cheongwee.
Follow the trend, never argue with the market. BB rule, we follow, they buy, we buy. they sell, we sell.

6.8c is cheap, wait till u see cheaper at 12c!!!
[hr]
[Joes 02-06-2012]:

GSH has surprised me with its resilience. How can this company be worth S$140 million in market cap when it has close to zero earnings?

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds