Foreland, Beauty queen being spotted

More
12 years 2 months ago #9022 by peterlynch
it is good that chongwee is now so bullish about s chips. very different from Monday. u must have lost a lot in QM at that time when you wrote that post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #9023 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Re:Re:Foreland, Beauty queen being spotted
I was bullish since i come here recently, and told you next s-chip turn to rally.
I really hope so.
And no way, that i am vested in this s-chip, I am in here to ride on it.I m trading it till the trend end.
I never like s-chip.
ans yes, i lose some money in it. Just a little, because i have a stop to protect me form the cliff.
[hr]
[peterlynch 04-05-2012]:
it is good that chongwee is now so bullish about s chips. very different from Monday. u must have lost a lot in QM at that time when you wrote that post

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #9024 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Foreland, Beauty queen being spotted
My apology, for my post,but that reflect my opinion only, you need not necessary be angry eith me.
There are some s-chip that have got value. I have reason to believe.
Hope this rally will come hard on s-chip and all make money.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9027 by josephyeo
When I invest in s-chips I nnormally look at the background of the shareholders. Normally those who are deeply involved in civics, political, economics n political associations/clubs etc are less likely to 'fraud' as it will lead to a big loss of face. Looking at the credentials of the chairman, in that terms, i am comfortable with him. This is one reason I am heavily vested in this company. Just my view only.

China. Tsoi Kin Chit
Executive Chairman
Mr Tsoi is our Founder and Executive Chairman. He was appointed to our Board on 15 November 2006. With almost 20 years of experience in the industry, he is responsible for formulating the strategies and providing the direction for our Group.
Before founding the Group, he served in the army from January 1969 to June 1976, handling clerical work for the 31st Radar Regiment, Shanghai Air Force, the Chinese People Liberation Army. This was followed by a stint as Secretary of the Dongshi Politics and Law Committee, Jinjiang District Dongshi Community, Fujian Province. In June 1979, Mr Tsoi joined Jinjiang Second Welfare Factory, a state-owned shoe-manufacturing enterprise, as Factory Manager responsible for the construction and running of the factory until June 1996.
In October 1988, while still holding his last position as Factory Manager, Mr Tsoi founded Fulian Knitting and has been its Chairman and Managing Director since then.
Besides his role in our Group, Mr Tsoi wears several other hats including:
• Member, Jinjiang City Executive Committee of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference
• Member, Quanzhou City T extile and Garment Chamber of Commerce
• Deputy Chairman, China Chamber of International Commerce, Jinjiang City
• Chairman, Returned Overseas Chinese Federation of Dongshi Township, Jinjiang City
• Deputy Chairman, Jinjiang City Labour Model Association
• Deputy Chairman, Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Jinjiang City
Mr Tsoi is an avid philanthropist who has contributed significantly to charities. In 2006, he was awarded the Quanzhou City
Public Donation Special Contribution Prize by the Quanzhou City People’s Government.
He holds a degree in Enterprise Management from the Fujian Province Radio Broadcasting Television University, China.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9034 by relaxing
Hey, what happened to the beauty queen? All blank !!

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds