Me & My Money

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #13611 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re:Me & My Money
Today's interviewee is Christopher Comer who heads the Singapore-based property developer Castlewood Group, which offers buy-to-lease opportunities.

I thought it was a good response when he indicated he didn't want to answer a question on material possessions. In the next breath, however, he couldn't stop talking about it! Properties in Britain, Watches, Sentosa Cove, Chrysler.... Hahaha. Big time contradiction!

Q: What property do you own?

People form opinions based on material possessions so I will respectfully decline to answer this. Let's just say I do OK. I own properties elsewhere, including Britain. They are mostly hotel rooms.

I am waiting for bargains here.

Q: What's the most extravagant thing you have bought?

I'm not really an extravagant person, however I will own up to watches. I do have a thing for a nice timepiece.

I have 15 watches, with the most expensive being a Nubeo, with two carats' worth of black diamonds on its face.

Q: What's your retirement plan?

Not to retire. I can't see myself not working.

Q: Home is now...

A condo at Sentosa Cove.

My wife Phoebe and daughter Kim love it there and we have been there for four years. I travel a lot and I have complete peace of mind knowing that they are in a safe place that they enjoy.

Q: I drive...

A Chrysler 300C limited edition.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #13640 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re:Me & My Money
I guess this is what happens when you have loads of $ but you screw up your $ management:

Dionne Warwick files for bankruptcy, owing $10m

www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-21951752

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds