MIDAS HOLDINGS

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #19581 by ZEN
Replied by ZEN on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
MIDAS IS HAPPENING NOW !!!

KIM ENG :

The key earnings driver for Midas is operating leverage, as we expect HSR orders to bump up utilisation rate to 70% from around 50% currently.
We also expect ROE to improve to 3.8%/5.7%/7.1% in FY14E/15E/16E from 1.5% in FY13.

We believe Midas deserves a re-rating in view of the positive order win outlook and ROE expansion over the next three years.

Maintain BUY and TP of SGD0.75, pegged to 1.5x FY14E P/BV, which is at the lower end of its P/BV trading range in the last HSR cycle.

The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #19582 by Chacha
Replied by Chacha on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
Last week queued at 435 but couldn't get any.
Today queue at 465 but no chance.
Will try on Monday at 465 cents to see if lucky or not.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sykn
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #19587 by sykn
Replied by sykn on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
After reading the overnight news about what China did, I actually made a bid yesterday morning for 15 lots at 44 cents and would have got it, but chickened out before trading started! To me, the financials still look awful with such huge CAPEX versus net earnings. Maybe I'm stupid for not taking the ride and making some quick money out of the frothy exuberance, but I extend my best wishes to all who do.
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #19588 by ZEN
Replied by ZEN on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
that is what the big boys and funds like

When share price is cheap , they accumulate
small fry don't dare to enter

Price goes higher and higher ... small fry cannot take it

Go in to buy . Then too late ....
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #19590 by Chacha
Replied by Chacha on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
Exactly. Small fry like us always go in at wrong timing.
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #19591 by Val
Replied by Val on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS

sykn wrote: After reading the overnight news about what China did, I actually made a bid yesterday morning for 15 lots at 44 cents and would have got it, but chickened out before trading started! To me, the financials still look awful with such huge CAPEX versus net earnings. Maybe I'm stupid for not taking the ride and making some quick money out of the frothy exuberance, but I extend my best wishes to all who do.

Me got in below 30 cents a long time back and sold out at 50 cents. I don't feel inspired to get in at 45 cents because the valuation is jst not compelling. Just my view. I hope those who are vested will make good $.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds