Re:Recssion in Q4 a done deal

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #7394 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Re:Recssion in Q4 a done deal
It is not that i am losing, no , i am making money now, But we got to be realistic.
In 2001, you see when ECRI was making a recession call in the early part, nobody bother, and stock go up 20%, but later when recession really hit, mkt collapse like a rock, you go see chart.
www.businesscycle.com/#
I hope i am been appreciated for forwarning you guy here, 
Sure , why not, you cah profit from this relief rally, and by all means in a big way, for the next rally i belive will be aons away, 
I know somne of you may not like it, but like it or not, if it have to be, it cannot be ohterwise.
It is beyond our control, But we can control our vestment. Sell and clear mkt as soon as it fall, is your only pretection, Mkt run on emotion, 
Good luck, makr hay while the sun shines,,,enjoy your rally for now,
me making money, hope you do, but recession and long winter ahead, for sure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #7395 by cheongwee.
For Europe , please don't be too bullish, How on earth are they going to solve this hugh debt problem, except by kicking the can further down the road, They are not solving problem by doing all those action you read in the news., that they want to take, they are delaying tactics, only fool rush in.
Somewhere , got to give, But who cares??? now please make full use of the relief rally that market present us for early Christmas. Make your losses light or for those who did not lose, make as much money as you want now, for the next rally will be long way from here...
good luck to all, 

More
12 years 8 months ago #7396 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Europe market shot up 4%
Stoxx 50 index is now up 4%!
The markets are going all green on news coming out of eurozone. Dow will surely fly tonight.
how about SG market tomorrow?

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #7401 by cheongwee.
Make hay while the sun shines
Today just bought a few counters, hope this rally last till dec end!!!
good lcuk.
But don't hope this is the start of the bull rally, Those politicain can sign alot of paper, but come to carry out, this is big job.
They can say austerity this and that, but can their people really endure the 15% pay cut and 20% tax increase, yes, to talk is easy, to carry out is another "but" , and you look at ther mass are not co-operating with the authority to carry out the so call austeries measure, how to meet crediter term and conditions with all those demo and strike!!!
Very soon, all hell will broke lose again, make use of this rally to your the best of your ability,the next rally will be far away on the moon.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #7404 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Ride the momentum up
yes, ride the momentum up. who knows how long it will last?
whether it is cheongwee or Financial Alliance, no one knows for sure -- that's why value investing has a strong appeal. Identify stocks that are dirt cheap and operating in industries that are relatively resilient.... haahaha -- U guys have heard this before. But to practise it, it takes a mature and strong / experienced investor to do it.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by yeng.

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds