Making A Million From Stocks

More
12 years 11 months ago #6893 by yeng
Today, Aug 17: Asian stocks rose as companies reported improved earnings and a report showed Australian wages grew at a faster pace, boosting the earnings outlook for the country’s banks and retailers.
“There’s good value in the market,” said Prasad Patkar, who helps manage the equivalent of $1.7 billion at Sydney-based Platypus Asset Management Ltd. “With earnings coming in better than expected, it’s clearly telling you that the bad news has been well and truly discounted into these share prices. The European worries will still be there, and that will limit the upside.”

souce: Bloomberg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #6894 by relaxing
Not only Buffett is buying but insiders too. Retail investors can only access the mass media and will have to blindly ride the volatile markets in the mths ahead, especially with computer driven HFT and naked short selling. www.cnbc.com/id/44161947

More
12 years 11 months ago #6907 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:Making A Million From Stocks
now investorsr uncertain how the markets will develop from here. Uncertainty breeds fear, and this has to be countered by governments doing the necessary things to improve the economy and create consumer confidence in the future.

in a way, nothing new here. There were the Sept 11 attacks on US.
The 2008/2009 global financial crisis.

More
12 years 10 months ago #7026 by Dongdaemun
Glad to leave Aug behind. Hope Sept will be a time for healing and recovery. This sick market has potential -- just have to wait for the US and Europe to do the right things and give the world a ray of hope.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #7027 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Making A Million From Stocks
Market are rule by BB, June mkt start to come off due to QE2 ending, No more free money for BB to speculate so they start ot sell down to August on any bad news. And to make thing worse, we got US debt ceiling, and Euro debt proiblem, all at once.
But now BB know Ben have leave int rate near zero for another 2 years, i believe they will be back soon, And they are just waiting for the nerxt FOMC to comfirn it, And Obama will come out with employment solution.
I believe we are at the start of a powerful bull market rally, From what i observe and experience, it is always 2 to 4 wks lap for BB to get back to the mkt fronm news.
Just watch oil, which is the leading indicater for the mkt, once oil go abv 92, rally is confirm.
This week, mkt will be down, and i am looking to buy some good stock, I have sold all last week on Wed,.
Dont worry, just buy on dip, i believe this week may be your lasr chance to buy for the next rally to dow 13000,
Mkt run by BBB and not by bad news, but by pure emotion, mood. Did you see recent mkt soar, and all data are bad, but mkt choose to see only what is good!!
Buy on dip,  Dont miss the next big leg up, I am very sure we are having one very soon,by mid sept, 

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #7028 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Making A Million From Stocks
Some of the main point to observe for BB movement in the mkt.
oil, the dollar, yen,
these testify to BB moving into the mkt.
and their recent movement, confirm BB are taking up hugh position and insider are buying stock with both fits.
You be making a great mistake by listening to those calling for sell.
Time to be bullish, everywhere i go , all i hear was double deep recession,and nothing esle, if there are so many bear,, it means time to turn bullish is never wrong.
i don't think there is any double dip, the last time ECRI data was even worse...-10 over , yet we do not have a double dip... now it is only -2.0...far from it.
and even ECRI said that they have to wait till fall to confirm a double dip. in Oct.
buy with confident, buyy liquid stock,

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds