Japan latest

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #5457 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Japan latest
I remember watching the show abt 1929 crash, one mkt expert ppl refer to ended in death. I forgotten what is his name, but the show say ppl ask him abt stock. He is an expert.
The world have been inflating for so long with trillion and trillion,it is abt time to deflate. CB have been delaying and buying time,this time with 200 trillion by top 5 bank, they are dead, 1% is 2 trillion,top 5 combine is ard 900billon, they are technically bankrupt, Ben got to call a bank holiday. He got no enough ink to print do much money. I want to see that happen before i join this expert.
It is my ambition to see that day come.
we see.
but let ride the rally for now, dont talk value , for tomolo is just a fantasy, have yet to come, and the past is history for learning purpose. Now it more important.
so 5c or 5T is useless if you are one of he earthquake and tsunami victim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #5463 by cheongwee.
If the situation is getting better, why are there radiation dectected all over the places, even in the sea water?in food, vegetables.
It must be serious, and radiation is also detected in the US, common sense tell us that at gd zero it is even worse. And it is just some bad luck that wind direction changes toward SE Asia, we are all done for( we are definitely nearer then US). All investment will "run away" our mkt is going to collapse big time. There is going to be chaos even though the radiation might be harmless. Who want to take chances?
The japanese are between a rock and a wall. If they cannot control, they died, if they settle for encagement of the plant with sand and concrete, they also dies, if that is the last resort, Fukushima and surronding area will be a ghost town for a long time. But at least, they stop the rediation there.
And how to carry out repairing the damages to the reactors and at the same time trying to cool them down with water? And not one ,but a few of them.
I thk they better take the last option, because Fukushima is not the main economic rice bowl, and at the same time, it will relaese less radiation which may effect all surrounding countries.
The less relay , the better for us. Today news have make the so called hope become hopeless.
I hope they are sensible, and not selfish to drag us all into this radiation mess. Take action fast,

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #5466 by cheongwee.
Chernobyl is uninhabitable for the next 300 yrs!!! is that long term enough. Ask WB..
read this...
www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-21/nuclea...-eugene-stanley.html

More
13 years 3 months ago #5590 by Dongdaemun
Typical radiation levels in Hong Kong exceed those in Tokyo right now ....Many countries have naturally occurring radiation levels that exceed Tokyo’s, said Bob Bury , former clinical lead for the U.K.’s Royal College of Radiologists.

www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-04-01/hong-k...er-japan-crisis.html

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 3 months ago #5594 by cheongwee.
The Jap are covering up things. The sea ard that area is a few k times radiation, and u can imagine those water shooting to cool the reacter have gone and flow into the sea or evaporate to come down as rain in whatever places, if it rain in Singapore u count yourself kana TOTO., like expert said our chances are very slim.
And nw, finally, they are abt to give up, saying they are going to entomb like Chernobyl. So now is the risk the same as Chernobyl? You say??
I thk Fukushima will be another ghost town for the next 30 years!!!

More
13 years 3 months ago #5610 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Indonesia quake
wah liao, will these things become more frequent and cast a pall on the stock market?

Magnitude-6.7 earthquake strikes off Indonesia
AFP
Mon, Apr 04, 2011

Hundreds of residents fled an Indonesian port town for higher ground on Monday when an earthquake struck south of Java with a magnitude estimated by US seismologists at 6.7.

The epicentre in the Indian Ocean was 24 kilometres (15 miles) miles deep, the US Geological Survey said, after initially estimating it at 10 kilometres underground, and 277 kilometres south of the Javanese coast.

Indonesian seismologists put the magnitude at 7.1 and issued a tsunami warning, saying the tremor had the potential to cause a killer wave and asking recipients of its public alert SMS to warn others of the danger.

The warning was later cancelled.

When the quake struck hundreds of residents in the seaport town of Cilacap fled inland and to higher ground by motorbike, car and on foot, an AFP reporter said.

"They were all panicking and shouting 'quake, quake'," the reporter said.

Suharjono, the technical head of Indonesia's Meteorology and Geophysics Agency, who like many Indonesians uses only one name, said shaking from the tremor had been felt in Pangandaran and Cilacap districts in Java.

"This quake roused people from their sleep," he said. "We have not received any reports of damage or casualties so far."

The US Pacific Tsunami Warning Centre had said that there was no risk of a widespread destructive wave, but there was a "very small possibility of a local tsunami".

The earthquake epicentre was 241 kilometres from the remote Australian territory of Christmas Island, and seismologists said the tremor was felt there, but no tsunami warning alert was issued for Australia.

"We had reports from there that they felt it," Geoscience Australia seismologist David Jepson told AFP, adding that it was described as a "moderate type quake".

Geoscience Australia put the quake at 6.7 magnitude.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds