What determines CPFIS?

More
13 years 4 months ago #5335 by Kisuke
Does anyone know what determines if a counter is eligible for CPFIS scheme. Most STI counters are on it. Some s-chips like china taisan are included but goldenagr, and a higher quality s-chip like china fish isnt in cpfis?
I assume cpfis means u can use cpf to buy those shares.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #5341 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:What determines CPFIS?
CRITERIA FOR SHARE INCLUSION

In considering the inclusion of shares under CPFIS, the Board uses the following criteria:

i. The shares are offered by a company that is incorporated in Singapore;

ii. The shares are listed on the SGX MainBoard; (Previous SESDAQ companies transferred to Catalist will continue to be included under CPFIS while new companies listing on Catalist will not be included until further assessment by CPF Board. Please click here for details.)

iii. The shares are traded in Singapore Dollars;

and iv. The company allows CPF investors, who have pre-registered with CPF Agent Banks, to attend their shareholders’ meetings (if any) as observers.

mycpf.cpf.gov.sg/Business-Partner/Gen-In...FIS/CPFIS_Shares.htm
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by yeng.

More
13 years 3 months ago #5357 by Kisuke
Replied by Kisuke on topic Re:Re:What determines CPFIS?
Thanks for the reply :)
[hr]
[yeh 04-03-2011]:

CRITERIA FOR SHARE INCLUSION

In considering the inclusion of shares under CPFIS, the Board uses the following criteria:

i. The shares are offered by a company that is incorporated in Singapore;

ii. The shares are listed on the SGX MainBoard; (Previous SESDAQ companies transferred to Catalist will continue to be included under CPFIS while new companies listing on Catalist will not be included until further assessment by CPF Board. Please click here for details.)

iii. The shares are traded in Singapore Dollars;

and iv. The company allows CPF investors, who have pre-registered with CPF Agent Banks, to attend their shareholders’ meetings (if any) as observers.

mycpf.cpf.gov.sg/Business-Partner/Gen-In...FIS/CPFIS_Shares.htm

More
13 years 3 months ago #5358 by Kisuke
Replied by Kisuke on topic Re:What determines CPFIS?
It seems to me that celestial, hongxin, china milk, hongwei,etc suspended stocks all dont have CPFIS. Are cpfis s-chips more reliable because of the measures required to register for cpfis?

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds