ChinafibreT - impressive q4 results

More
13 years 5 months ago #5234 by greenrookie
ChinafibreT has announce full year results of Net profits of 32 million. Management did not do justice jn the way it presented it's results. It will be easy to overlook how strongly q4 rebounded. Q4 gross profit is about 35 million net profits is 30 million. The highest profits recorded by chinafibreT in 2008 is 145 million and net profits 120 million. If q4 earning can be sustained, it doesn't even need to improve, the company is very near and within striking distance of the heights of it's operations. Qoq growth is a mind blowing 1000% or 10 folds improvement! Trailing PE is at undemanding 6.5. If earning is sustained at q4 level, PE will be less than 2.From the ctei figures, 2011 textile industry is expected to grow by 40% as compare to 2010. That means the management is operating in an rather favorable environment and should not be too difficult to maintain it's earnings. What is the lowest price in 2008? 19.5 cents. What is the highest? Above 30 cents. Now, let's assume 19.5 cents is the fairer value. It's a 100 % potentiAl gain. Such a gap should be big enough to entice value investors. Now, will q4 be a one off strong quarter? Let's be conservative and assume this sterling results is not repeated, management just managed to beat 2009 results by a small margin, PE will then be about 4.5, a rather worst case scenario. Which is undemanding in any case. All in all risk is low and potential returns high. I hope that various brokerages houses will issue research reports on chinafibreT and create more awareness.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #5235 by Rich
Net cash after deducting small bank loan is about 13.2 SG cents a share, down a bit from 14 cents.

They had net repayment of bank borrowing. 

On the whole, looks like a good stock to ride to 15 cents, which is 50% upside - thank you v much !!!

More
13 years 5 months ago #5236 by erelation
I think price will be moving up on Monday. Congratulation for others who have earlier make the switch from Gaoxian to Fibertech. It hover around 9.5 - 10 cents. Gaoxian as drop further from 32 cents to 27 cents

More
13 years 5 months ago #5266 by greenrookie
Directionless trading . disappointing. Only Kim Eng did a brief mention, but focuses on foreland china sky and Gaoxian (which to me is already history) are there are ppl actually willing to sell at .095 cents! Hope they sell to me la, couldn't get mine. It proves again that majority of investors are taking research reports as gospel truth.

More
13 years 4 months ago #5274 by Rich
 9 cents only!  Cheap cheap.
Way below cash of 13+ cents and the textile industry is booming....

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #5276 by greenrookie
I increase my holdings at 9.5 cents, should have wait a little longer.... if it goes to 8.5, i will buy somemore. As long as the libyan violence dun spread, it will not be a long term drag, but if violence and brutal crackdown happens in Bahrain, yemen, expect more selling. Spreads to Iran and Saudi, then Good Luck to all la.....

Already the VIX "fear guage" went up to 20, for those who are technical, 30 is consider the threshold whereby there is significant fear in market, you may want to wait till then to enter market, just my 2 cents worth

Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by greenrookie. Reason: spelling mistake

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds