Eratat Lifestyle

More
10 years 10 months ago #15630 by newbiestock
Replied by newbiestock on topic Eratat Lifestyle
skeptic, up to u lol and continue to spread ur skeptism propanganda.

SIAS report of course is not and will not be the catalyst to push the share price up...

i am not assuming, skeptic. There is definitely value preposition that SHK can bring to Eratat.

sorry, i can't talk much. if anyone wants to know, u should attend the briefing yourself and ask the CFO.

I will continue to buy and accumulate Eratat on a regular basis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #15631 by relaxing
Replied by relaxing on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Skeptic, the CMIA placement was aborted in the last minute because of SGX rejection due to technicality on placement price. If the placement had gone through with CMIA joining the Eratat board, the company may be vastly different today. I give them the benefit of the doubt that the technicality was an oversight but I was disappointed that they did not adjust the placement price slightly to get the placement through later. Many rushed in to buy at about 20 cts to 25 cts when the CMIA placement was announced.

I agree that what is posted in this forum will have little or no effect on the share price as most readers are small retail investors. Not vested

More
10 years 10 months ago #15632 by Skeptic
Replied by Skeptic on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Relaxing, you are correct that the placement went ahead anyway, and still at a significant discount to share price, to a bunch of unknown investors, even though CMIA pulled out.

What this showed was that the need for funds for the primary motivation for fund raising, not any alleged 'profile raising' or 'connections' typical of the rhetorical statements associated with most fund raising exercises.

History repeats itself and my suspicion is that once again, the need for funds is the overriding priority, despite their supposed balance sheet. One cannot be certain whether this is the case, but I'm not the one placing any bets in this company, so I don't have to worry and can have a good night's sleep.

More
10 years 10 months ago #15651 by gangho
Replied by gangho on topic Eratat Lifestyle
It is probably the best time to accumulate when there is so much criticism and skeptism. Good luck!

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #15652 by newbiestock
Replied by newbiestock on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Vol reached 1,385,000 as of now and all are buy up.

SHK invests in tons of companies, what is Eratat to them? Furthermore, they don't even own Eratat shares, they are just bondholders.

As you can be seen by the low volume today, the market doesn't give a hoot what SIAS says.
ppl on skeptism side better

ppl on the skeptism side better don't jump to conclusion so soon.

ya. SHK is not a shareholder yet, but hey, SHK owns warrants which can be converted to shares. And Julian So sits on board as the non-executive director. If SHK doesn't care about Eratat, why would they be so silly to lend them money. please have some independent thinking. Would u lend money to someone for no reason without any value?

I am waiting for the day when Eratat rockets and i shall see Skeptic eating back his words... I think the day will come very soon.

Accumulation in process, gangho. Huat !!!

gangho wrote: It is probably the best time to accumulate when there is so much criticism and skeptism. Good luck!

Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by newbiestock.

More
10 years 10 months ago #15653 by Skeptic
Replied by Skeptic on topic Eratat Lifestyle
I really feel sorry for you all.

Eratat IPOed at 30 cents, till now still languishing at 13 cents. It moved up a mere 3% in one day and you all get excited, really clutching onto straws man.

In contrast, Sino Grandness IPOed at 29 cents, now at $1.50, 5 times IPO price - now that is something to be happy about.

Not this pathetic 3% intra-day fluctuations of a penny stock with a dubious balance sheet that passionate Eratat 'supporters' are here taking pride in.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds