More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #15519 by newbiestock
Replied by newbiestock on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Briefing Details

Date : 6th August, 2013 (Tuesday)

Time : 12:30pm - 1.30pm

Venue : M Hotel, Basement 1, Shenton Room

81 Anson Road, Singapore 079908

Kindly RSVP via this email latest by 2nd August (Friday), 5.00pm.

Thank you for your kind attention and we look forward to your presence.

i think hv to rsvp earlier, if u wan to go...
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by newbiestock.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #15520 by the peak
Replied by the peak on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Thanks newbiestock for the info!

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #15521 by newbiestock
Now, they dun release the book order figure. but i expect the total revenue (including footwear and third party footwear) should be roughly the same as last year.

The combined apparel sales in 1H2013 went up to RMB310.8 mil, up from the RMB289.1 mil in 1H2012.

the surge in trade payables may tell something abt the projected orders in Q3 n Q4.

"The trade deposits of RMB155.9 million as at 30 June 2013 was paid for apparel products to be delivered from July to December 2013."

g6everyday, i cannot give a definite answer but i think a possible yes to hit close to RMB400 mil for apparel sales in 2H. Usually, 1H forms 40%-45% of revenue and 2H forms 55%-60% of revenue.

Was told the moment they placed orders, they hv to put 30% as trade deposits and another 30% when goods are delivered to Eratat and the final 10% after some credit days.

so if u hv a trade deposit of RMB155.9 mil, can we expect total 2H apparel sales to be roughly 10/3 X RMB 155.9 = RMB 519.66???

Ok. I ask the CFO tmr what is the projected apparel sales for 2H2013 n see if can get a good answer.

take note that though apparel sales are gradually increased, their footwear sales may be reduced, hence offsetting any revenue increase.

g6everyday wrote: Hi Newbiestock, with the RMB57m increase in trade deposit, do you think the apparel sales will hit RMB400 in 2H?

More
10 years 10 months ago #15523 by Oceangrace
Replied by Oceangrace on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Price has been quite stable since cd n xd. Lets c what happen after the briefing.

More
10 years 10 months ago #15545 by g6everyday
Replied by g6everyday on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Thank you Newbiestock. Any exciting news?

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #15546 by newbiestock
It was a good briefing from CFO.

The company is preparing for next major expansion. The CFO also explain their new direct sales model (or they called it relationship sales), why they want to open their flagship stores in shanghai, as well as the reasons for the non-convertible bonds + warrants (but not convertible bonds/rights/placement/loans etc).

They have just received the bond issue money in July...

The company's long term goal is to achieve a product mix of 80%-90% sales making up of apparel and about 10%-20% footwear. We should see a gradual drop in Footwear sales and a gradual increase in apparel sales over time. so i think from the apparel trade deposit, one can roughly estimate the 2H revenue.

let's be patient for a while n see if the company has any official announcement. in addition, i think nextinsight will also have a summary write up from this briefing soon.

g6everyday wrote: Thank you Newbiestock. Any exciting news?

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds