Guangzhao Industrial Forest

More
13 years 11 months ago #3922 by Mel
Stock resumes trading 9 am tomorrow! OMG. STill can come back alive. Why? Cos forests can rejuvenate themselves! The Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Guangzhao Industrial Forest Biotechnology Group Limited (the “Company”) wishes to update Shareholders that Shanghai Guangzhao Plant Fast-Growing Technology Co., Ltd (上海光兆植物速生技术有限公司), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company has entered into sale contracts with a third party purchaser for the harvesting and sale of certain forestry assets of the Group located in the PRC with a total land area of 17,500 mu. Pursuant to the sale contracts, the purchaser shall complete the harvesting by 31 October 2010 and the gross sales is RMB84.7 million. The purchaser will pay an aggregate cash deposit of RMB2,000,000 within 10 business days from the date of sale contract and the balance to be paid on the 30th of each month based on the harvesting progress and volume with the final payment to be made by 31 October 2010.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #3926 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:Guangzhao Industrial Forest
Stock now at 4 cents compared to NAV of Rmb cents 53.99 (equiv to 10 Spore cents). Maybe a lot of shareholders need to get out of the stock after being stuck in there during long period of suspension.

More
13 years 11 months ago #3934 by Mel
6 cents, and stable. There is yet a future for the forests ...with the balance sheet cleaned up and entry of new investors?

More
13 years 11 months ago #3935 by Mel
A shareholder \'shrek\' attended AGM four days ago and posted this in another forum: Before I attended and listen to the AGM, I honestly thot the ID were *censored*, the company is sinking and no directions were given to where GZ is heading. I just listen and watch their body language. Song and Su seems resigned to their fate and kept quite but the ID were confident and leading the talk. I believe the ID is trying to bring in an angel investor, maybe with managing forestry experience. This is pure speculation. I gather this after watching how the ID argue on one of the resolution to allow the board the flexibility to issue more shares at a discount. Again, this is my opinion. I guess trading price of GZ will be between 5c to 8c. Those that need the cash will sell tomorrow but long term investors should wait for selling opportunity in near future. Congrats to all GZ investors, our day has come

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds