FORUM READING

More
14 years 2 months ago #2945 by winstorn
FORUM READING was created by winstorn
For the benefits of all Forum readers: The forum is for everyone to post their views, news and recommendations. Lately I have received some compliments and some rebuttals over my posting. Compliments because they make money over my ASL marine, Midas, SPH and ST Engrg postings. Rebuttals because of my Oceanus wrong analysis later on when prices goes the other way even when Taiwan side is still trading much higher. My views, news and recommendations are for your own decision to make or no decision to make. For best trading success as I mentioned in every posting: DO consult your broker for second opinion. Views, news and recommendations are still subjected to market sentiment, etc and may change with time and becomes invalid when market moves the other way. No one can control the price that you want to buy, when you want to buy and when to sell. It is all up to individual. If we put a traget prices. It usually means for medium to longer term and may change with time or sudden unforeen circumstances like market sentiment. If my posting is not worth reading - just ignore it. That\'s simple.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2946 by pathfinder
Replied by pathfinder on topic Re:FORUM READING
Do not been bother by those naive & greed guys.. All this ppl always can accept profit but not losses and put blame on others without doing self reflection... Do not feel discourage also as i believe they only make up small portion of it while major will still being mature investors... Juz ignore and continue to air your view if need to...nobody put a knife on their neck is must to follow...:angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds