SunVic Chemical

More
14 years 2 months ago #2930 by tanhb_2006
SunVic Chemical was created by tanhb_2006
Hi all, Could someone please explain to me what is the meaning of \"Call Option Agreeement?\" Currently, I have have around 26 lots@ $0.45 bought few years back. Still holding on hoping for the day to rebound.... Is this Company going to be brought over ? Please advise if I should cut loss or continue to hold? info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttach...ment.pdf?openelement Many Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2932 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:SunVic Chemical
A call option gives the holder the right to purchase shares of a stock at a specific price. But the holder is not obliged to buy the shares. If i hv a call option to buy at $1, and the stock price has gone down to $0.60, i will not exercise the option.

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 9 months ago #4178 by neontet
Replied by neontet on topic Re:SunVic Chemical
One hell of a stock - much to my surprise in some ways. This guy has gone up abt 100% in a few months, from 17 to 30+ now. NextInsight had a number of articles on the massive share buyback when the stock was in the teens and 20s, such as this one: www.nextinsight.biz/content/view/2556/60/ I should have taken a chance on this stock, even though I dont like the business\' thin margins and high debt. Sigh.....:(

More
13 years 8 months ago #4250 by streamyx88
Replied by streamyx88 on topic Re:SunVic Chemical
one of the most likely reasons sunvic shot up so much is due to the strong recovery in its earnings (as seen in 1Q10 results) sunvic\'s sector is quite volatile so its earnings then to be very volatile too, this can cut both ways ie when things are tough, its earnings would go down rapidly but when things recover, its earnings may also shoot up rapidly. so far we have seen a strong recovery in 1Q10 earnings and judging by the sustained share buy back, we should expect another strong 2Q10 performance since it has run up quite a fair bit, obviously it needs to rest also based on one technical signal i see, as long as the price DOES NOT close below 29 cents ie 28.5c or lower, there is potential to stage another rally closer to the results release time (which is expected to be around mid august for most china companies) if price close at 28.5 or lower, that would mean the medium term signal has turned negative cheers

More
13 years 8 months ago #4285 by streamyx88
Replied by streamyx88 on topic Re:SunVic Chemical
sunvic has triggered a mini breakout just now when it touch 33.5c we have seen many stocks moving lately ahead of expectation of good results sunvic is no exception here, i have mentioned earlier to take note of a breakout after it has \"rested\" for few days and ahead of results release 15th aug is the deadline for reporting season so next week will be very busy for many companies reporting results the recent low of 30c would act as support (cut loss trigger) while recent high of 36c would act as the resistance....;)

More
13 years 4 months ago #4750 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:Re:SunVic Chemical
Too late to board the train now that Sunvic is 60 cents? Research report says PE only 3X for this yr,so it would seem to be still attractive - or not?

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds