BEAR TRAP

More
14 years 3 months ago #2810 by winstorn
BEAR TRAP was created by winstorn
Yesterday night USA stocks drop heavily and now Dow Jones is at almost the 10000 support level. If tonight Dow is still negative, it may drop further to the next support level of 9700. That means another round of selling of stocks across asia next week. For those who cannot bear to loss more OR unable to hold on to their stocks, suggust that they can loss now and to buy back later when Dow Jones find its bottom again. Yesterday Dow jones action had actually form a lower high from the earlier 10300 level. I have attended yesterday night Phillip Securities pivilege client meeting saying that USA and Europe side is still not out of the economic problems yet. Greece, Spain and Portugal are not facing some financial crisis. USA jobless data is still unhealthy. Believe there will be another 3 days of selling off before a technical rebound on the 10th Feb 10. I post you decide.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2813 by Pharoah88
Replied by Pharoah88 on topic Re:BEAR TRAP
Employment statistics and corporate profitability is a \"Chicken & Egg\" Situation. UNemployment will NOT improve before corporate profitability. American investors are using UNemployment as an Excuse to look for bones in an egg.:) What have GREECE, PORTUGAL and SPAIN defaults got to do with USA?:unsure:

More
14 years 3 months ago #2816 by winstorn
Replied by winstorn on topic Re:BEAR TRAP
As I mentioned, I post you decide. This is how the USA market and investors behave. Hope that you are not the last to be caught.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2855 by at301273
Replied by at301273 on topic Re:BEAR TRAP
Bros, Could this be a great $$$ making opportunity? With the \"Venus Bear Trap\" now set and USA government relentless hammering of Toyota. This could be the best chance.... The book \"Profit From Panic\" maybe the greatest example. Kowtow to Alvin Conrad Lim! Anyone with good advice here?

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds