When to Pick Up Stocks

More
14 years 3 months ago #2669 by Herbal
Hi Winstorn, when is the good time to pick up good stocks.I think picking up F&N at what price can go in. What other stocks have you in mind, pls recommend. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2805 by Pharoah88
Replied by Pharoah88 on topic Re:When to Pick Up Stocks
Now is the Time to search out: - UNderValued Stocks (low PE; low P/B; NAV DIScounts) - GROWTH Stocks (New investment / initiatives / products / services to expand operations and increase profit) - Defensive Stocks (High Dividend Yields for sustainable passive income and protection against inflation) - Multi-Bagger (Transformation for Loss Reversal and / or Profit Multiplication) Actual selection is based on personal preference and investment decision is subject to individual risk appetite.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2811 by Herbal
Replied by Herbal on topic Re:When to Pick Up Stocks
Hi, Winstorn. thank you for your reply. by the way where can I find out (low PE, low P/B) nav discount. Please kindly help me. Thanks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2814 by Pharoah88
Replied by Pharoah88 on topic Re:When to Pick Up Stocks
For the first round scanning, refer to SHARES INVESTMENT BI-MONTHLY publication. S$6 per copy. Check with the bookshops. Ask your Broker for a FREE COPY if s/he distributes to clientele .:) Once you have made a listing of your preferences, you need to pick up the latest financial reports from the company\'s websites. Compile the relevant Financial Ratios using the financial reports if they are not provided.:)

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds