TIME TO ACCUMULATE SOME GOOD STOCKS

• vontsi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 3 months ago #2690 by vontsi
Replied by vontsi on topic Re:TIME TO ACCUMULATE SOME GOOD STOCKS
winstorn, Kep Corp has risen a fair bit. isn\'t it too high to accumulate now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2691 by winstorn
As mention in my earlier forum that big players are selling on news so as to chase away all the small time players and then they will have to opportunity to buy at lower price in the afternoon time. You can expect Kep corp to be flat for at least 1 week before it rises again. Same thing happen to Ezra.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2692 by Pharoah88
HISTORY is NEVER LEARNT and Lives on to REPEAT ITSELF AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN.... That is the \"GHOST FRIGHT HAUNT\" Severed Acute \"GFH\" Syndrome [SAGS] The HERD INSTINCT affords Good Feeling of COMFORT when in a CROWD so that one is NOT seen to be ALONE and UNsupported. *MARKET WISDOM* :P When markets are in FEARS, be GREEDY.:laugh: When markets are in GREEDS, be FEARY.:woohoo: When everyone LEARNS, this WISDOM NO LONGER APPLY.:silly: happin wrote:

Finally! The bloody Dow jumped! I feel sorry for those who were swayed by negative sentiment in the market, and sold their shares yesterday and last week. :( The Dow jumped this morning because manufacturing activity in the US was higher than expected. Good news! Stocks should recover today in Asia. :cheer: Who has strong stocks to recommend? From the forum, i gather that winstorn luvs Oceanus, erelation luvs Teckwah, neontet luvs Sinotel, MacGyver luvs Techcomp, etc.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2808 by Joes
Whether we’re talking about socks or stocks, I like buying quality merchandise when it is marked down. - Warren Buffett, Chairman\'s letter to shareholders, 2008

More
14 years 3 months ago #2809 by Joes
Most people get interested in stocks when everyone else is. The time to get interested is when no one else is. You can\'t buy what is popular and do well. - Warren Buffett (who else?):laugh: :laugh:

More
14 years 3 months ago #2845 by Pharoah88
BUY the UNpopular :( BUY what people DON\'T BUY :unsure: SELL the Popular :laugh: SELL what people DON\'T SELL B)

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds