OCEANUS-TURNING POINT

More
14 years 6 months ago #2311 by winstorn
Oceanus last done price sit nicely on the 14 day moving average. If on monday, Oceanus can close at least 0.43 level, then the MACD will show 4 red 1 green and that means the uptrend wiil continue to test the resistance level of 0.47 again. Normally most resistance level will break after 2 or times tested. If the second time does not break in this month, then most likely it will break in Feb ( ie CNY ). So those who are holding on to the Oceanus stock, do not panic to sell or to cut loss. Just wait for the upturn again. I POST - YOU DECIDE Good Luck !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2313 by observer2
Replied by observer2 on topic Re:OCEANUS-TURNING POINT
From my observation of past bull and bear markets, the SHARE PRICE OF A GOOD “GROWTH STOCK” (LIKE OCEANUS) WILL ALWAYS SURPASS ITS LAST RECORD HIGH ESPECIALLY IN THE FOLLOWING BULL MARKET SO LONG ITS GROWTH AND PERFORMANCE CONTINUE TO REMAIN ON TRACK. Oceanus previous record high was 47 cents made on 11th August 2008. It hit its old record high of 47 cents again on 30th December 2009. Its 9 months nett profits of RMB 279 million for FY 2009 has already far exceeded its FY 2008 nett profit of RMB 195 million by 43%. Unless market sentiments or world economy deteriorated badly or other bad news surface over the next few weeks, such a stock would have a very high probability of breaking its old record high soon

More
14 years 6 months ago #2315 by MacGyver
Replied by MacGyver on topic Re:OCEANUS-TURNING POINT
Isn\'t it strange that no foreign house cover this stock despite the huge interests and top volume? :laugh: :laugh:

More
14 years 6 months ago #2317 by Morpheus
Replied by Morpheus on topic Re:OCEANUS-TURNING POINT
Precisely. The foreign houses have not initiated coverage yet because they have not accumulated enough. Better accumulate, sit tight and wait for Morgan Stanley, UBS and Citigroup to initiate coverage and push up the share price.

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #2324 by neontet
Replied by neontet on topic Re:OCEANUS-TURNING POINT
I couldnt believe my eyes! TDR transacted at NT$12.30! OMG, 53.7 cents (Sing). There is a big queue to buy at NT$12.30 ..... In Singapore, the stock only 42 cents - the gap is widening.... Good or no good?

More
14 years 6 months ago #2327 by Ace18
Replied by Ace18 on topic Re:OCEANUS-TURNING POINT
What makes you think it\'s a good pick? You must have a baseline.:)

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds