OCEANUS MAJOR SUPPORT AT 0.4 LEVEL

More
14 years 3 months ago #2222 by winstorn
Oceanus will be having a major support level at 0.40 and most unlikely to break. If it breaks, Oceanus downtrend is expected to the next lower level of 0.38 ie to say BACK TO SQUARE ONE. THAT MEANS THE TAIWAN LISTING IS AS GOOD AS NO LISTING AT ALL N ALSO CITIGROUP PURCHASE OF 100 MILLION SHARES MAY HAVE MAKE AN UNTIMELY PURCHASE. I am sure Oceanus will not leave his shares spiral down to 0.38.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2224 by winstorn
Now oceanus is at 0.415 and will slowly eat up all the short sellers by tomorrow.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2226 by explorers_23
i hope so man... if not i have to eat all the abalone myself.....

More
14 years 3 months ago #2229 by Lawrence@sdbsin.com.sg
In this case. I had bought at 0.385 cent. My main question is wehther i shall HOLD till Chinese NY or SELL now to tk a little bit profit to buy 1 cane of abalone only.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2231 by RZENG
Don\'t worry, Oceanus is doing at TW$11.00 today which is around S$0.475. see the link on TSE. It should annouce the Q4 and year end result early next month, it should be positive based on thier Q3 mis.twse.com.tw/Best5_new_E.html?StkNo=910579&Refresh=1

More
14 years 3 months ago #2232 by winstorn
You can see now Oceanus is trading positive at 0.42 to 0.425 level. There are many people who buy at high of 0.45 to 0.47 level and I believe at least 70% already sell off at slight profit or already cut losses. The balance 30% is holding steady. If you are able to hold longer, just wait for the price to go to 0.47 again. Somehow it had to break the 0.47 level whether b4 CNY or after CNY - all depends on big players.

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds